Artist with worst delivery in the Bay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2006
I love Keak da sneak and all that he's done for the bay and all, but personally I feel he has the worst delivery of all the major artists comin out the bay. What do ya'll think?

Apr 25, 2002
out of major artists comin out the bay? E-A-Ski...... you trippin about keak, but thats your opinion. i think he's dumb original and has an entertaining ass style and delivery.

i think that bavgate doesn't have the best delivery- but i like his shit for some reason. i like his voice and he says some funny ass shit. "hoes around the world love san pablooooooo"

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
a lot of rappers, hard to name anybody, basically most of them drop some bullshit flows

gone are te days when rapers were FLOWIN

Dec 2, 2005
i can't really answer this...every artist out here to me has their type of way..and it's because of that that makes us who we are...cause shit im glad we don't sound like no one outside the bay...it's just how we do it out here in the bay

kle

Sicc OG
Nov 22, 2005
^ c/s E A Ski ... i dont know about his rapping. Killin it on the boards but he need to step it up on the mic.

Apr 25, 2002
kle said:
^ c/s E A Ski ... i dont know about his rapping. Killin it on the boards but he need to step it up on the mic.

yeah man, his beats are slap no doubt. i just dont think he should try the whole producer/rapper thing thats becoming so popular. some cats can pull it off, but not him in my opinion.

Mar 9, 2005
I know I'm gonna cop a lot of slack for this, but my pick would have to be B-legit. IMO there are few artists who come weaker than him

Feb 12, 2006
B Legit might not flow too well, but that nigga aint weak. Weakest delivery probably goes to droop-e, but seeing as people expect him to be Droop-E40--give him some time

Dec 2, 2005
droop e got some punchlines though..but i still see room for improvement...but all in all...u right cool...give em some time

Mar 2, 2006
-TiM C- said:
out of major artists comin out the bay? E-A-Ski...... you trippin about keak, but thats your opinion. i think he's dumb original and has an entertaining ass style and delivery.

i think that bavgate doesn't have the best delivery- but i like his shit for some reason. i like his voice and he says some funny ass shit. "hoes around the world love san pablooooooo"
naw, i agree, keak is hella entertaining, i just think his delivery could be SLIGHTLY more on point, plus his cadence is a little off, but overall he dope, i knock his shit.

Mar 2, 2006
BayCal said:
i can't really answer this...every artist out here to me has their type of way..and it's because of that that makes us who we are...cause shit im glad we don't sound like no one outside the bay...it's just how we do it out here in the bay
I feel ya there man, we some original ass mothafuckas up in the bay. I think droop-e's shit is okay, on point for the most part, but he got some funnny as punchlines, plus his beats are innovative as fuck. So i'd have to disagree with you guys on droop-e being the worst.