Artist & Label Heads... Need a Mobile App for your Brand ?! I got you.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2009
I develop mobile apps for small businesses and artist.
Check out the app below that Im submitting to Kevin Gates for approval as we speak.
If he decides to go Live on a Subscription basis, even charging as little as $1.99/month to his fanbase.. well shidddd, Do The Maaath (Key Loom voice)
And the formula we use to provide worthy content could allow us to charge Much More !

The work sells itself, so...Lets cut the bullshit though.
-Development Fees start at- $250 ($150 down/ Rest upon approval) all transacted thru Wepay.com.
-Monthly maintenance/update fees - $30/Month (To the Next Ten clients Only) (This includes payment processing and distribution to clients).
*If the first thing in your head is "Thats Too Much" .. Stop Playin' with what some of us Still consider a Profession.. Find another Hobby.. Investments generate Income.*

Keep in mind family, that Subscription model should be utilized by artist with Loyal Followings !
If your still in the building process of your career, We can always set your app up for Free download to Gain More Fans for your brand.

Access the Gates App here:
1) Download my 'Mobilecompany Previewer' gateway in your App Market.
2) Access it, Log in With: Username- [email protected]
PW: ddvdemo1

Digi DaVinci Mobile App Solutions
[email protected]