Artist Confession of Affiliation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2006
Previously posted in the Southern Cali threads was a comment made by Smigg Dirtee responding to the question asked "Do you bang 21st Street Garden Blocc?" And What exactly does Extra Excepted mean?

Smigg Dirtee Response:

LOL.. Extra accepted as in, aint nobody from my hood gonna ever say nuthin bad on me, u aint gon hear no funny rumors about me that started from my turf, cuz I aint hangin out everyday. whenever I'm in south sac, the homies treat me like 21st and Florin road is my mom and dad, cuz I been there since I was a baby, and put on when I was like 10..

So to answer ur question, YES I am from 21st street Gardens..but I'm sure whoever u are, u know me, or know about me so u knew that.. I've seen u speak on me in other threads about me on here..

Niggas favorite thing to try to cut sumones character is to say, "that nigga aint really from there"

But all I'm sayin is... yeah I'm from there.. But who cares. I'm not in a gang bang/tough man competiton wit nobody, I make music, so either say my shit GO. Or say it don't..

Response to the Garden Blocc question:

what i meant was, im not a "gang banger", as in..
im in my 20's and im not active, im not gonna NOT fuck with someone becuz of where theyre from. i dont own a blue rag, i have just as many pairs of red nikes as blue nikes, but yes i am a crip, and sumtimes i say crip shit in my raps, but im not an active "BANGER".

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
LOL.. i dont even understand the point of this thread..

is that supposed to mean im soft bcuz gang bangin shit is no longer a major concern in my life right now?? niggas got they priorities all backwards and shit, lol
im having meetings wit Sickamore the head A&R of Atlantic every week, u think i care about sum gang shit right now im tryna get this money the right way and take care of my family bro, i just had my 1st kid not too long ago, u on sum stupid shit, lol

now can i have my dick back please, i would much more rather it be in a females mouth....... thank u

ps.. funny thing is that he took time out to post this in every board. lol

In stores Sept 11th ..
Smigg Dirtee presents.
"Dirteeboy & Company" Double CD
Feat.
G-Dep, Loon, Mistah Fab, Turf Talk,
A-wax, Techniec, I-rocc, Dynamic Certified, Tiny Doo, Paydaboy, Beeda Weeda, J-Stalin, Clinton Sparks, The A-Team, Kilo Dirtee, Sincere (TRU Records), Gonzoe (Regime), T-Soprano, Duna, Shay Sanchez, Hollow Tip, Dutch, Bueno, Mad Dog, T-Nutty, Lil Face, 8Ball, Devious, JDK, Young Bleezo, Tiny Maynee, T-Rush, Lil Cyco, Layzie Bone, B-Way, 12 Guage Shottie. TopKat & Hopie

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Smigg he obviously a kid who has infatuation problems with the topics you rap about...

Family 1st, you on the right path