Artist Confesions of Affiliation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2006
Previously posted in the Southern Cali threads was a comment made by Smigg Dirtee responding to the question asked "Do you bang 21st Street Garden Blocc?" And What exactly does Extra Excepted mean?

Smigg Dirtee Response:

LOL.. Extra accepted as in, aint nobody from my hood gonna ever say nuthin bad on me, u aint gon hear no funny rumors about me that started from my turf, cuz I aint hangin out everyday. whenever I'm in south sac, the homies treat me like 21st and Florin road is my mom and dad, cuz I been there since I was a baby, and put on when I was like 10..

So to answer ur question, YES I am from 21st street Gardens..but I'm sure whoever u are, u know me, or know about me so u knew that.. I've seen u speak on me in other threads about me on here..

Niggas favorite thing to try to cut sumones character is to say, "that nigga aint really from there"

But all I'm sayin is... yeah I'm from there.. But who cares. I'm not in a gang bang/tough man competiton wit nobody, I make music, so either say my shit GO. Or say it don't..

Response to the Garden Blocc question:

what i meant was, im not a "gang banger", as in..
im in my 20's and im not active, im not gonna NOT fuck with someone becuz of where theyre from. i dont own a blue rag, i have just as many pairs of red nikes as blue nikes, but yes i am a crip, and sumtimes i say crip shit in my raps, but im not an active "BANGER".

Aug 17, 2006
hey smigg dirtee... get at me nigga, i heard you told niggaz i threw you out my studio. i don't even know you homie. you was at the lab one time and i didn't even speak to you. it was hollow tip, b-12, and cuz from diego i-rocc & you. b-12 got put out. you chose to follow the white boy that said he was a frisco blood!!! come on homie i don't get reps for niggaz i don't know or niggas that i ain't knocced out.

i'm only gettin' at you on here cuz none of you niggas returned my calls when i got out the penn. i even tried to get at you niggas when i was in AZ and no one wanted to link up. man let's keep it 100 ya feel me?

Jun 5, 2004
Bigg Craze said:
hey smigg dirtee... get at me nigga, i heard you told niggaz i threw you out my studio. i don't even know you homie. you was at the lab one time and i didn't even speak to you. it was hollow tip, b-12, and cuz from diego i-rocc & you. b-12 got put out. you chose to follow the white boy that said he was a frisco blood!!! come on homie i don't get reps for niggaz i don't know or niggas that i ain't knocced out.

i'm only gettin' at you on here cuz none of you niggas returned my calls when i got out the penn. i even tried to get at you niggas when i was in AZ and no one wanted to link up. man let's keep it 100 ya feel me?
haha, was that when killa tay was like "yea nigga ima poke yo eye"

that sht had me dyin

Aug 17, 2006
rose town ryda said:
haha, was that when killa tay was like "yea nigga ima poke yo eye"

that sht had me dyin
not sure. last time killa tay was in my lab was when i brought him out here to meet jason terry from the dallas mavericks. i talked to tay one time since but i was on tracy mainline and it was a quicc monitored phone call ya feel?

Jun 5, 2004
Bigg Craze said:
not sure. last time killa tay was in my lab was when i brought him out here to meet jason terry from the dallas mavericks. i talked to tay one time since but i was on tracy mainline and it was a quicc monitored phone call ya feel?
how long u been out?

Dec 4, 2006
Bigg Craze said:
b-12 got put out. you chose to follow the white boy that said he was a frisco blood!!! come on homie i don't get reps for niggaz i don't know or niggas that i ain't knocced out.
:x :dead:

Nov 7, 2005
Bigg Craze said:
. b-12 got put out. you chose to follow the white boy that said he was a frisco blood!!!
why you put dude out? i seen a youtube thing where dude was talking about how he gonna keep saying nigga and wasn't nobod gonna say nothing and it was a bunch of fools sitting there co signing

Jan 29, 2006
^YEAH THEM NIGGAZ THAT WAS SITTING NEXT 2 HIM LOOKED CORNY AS FUCK JUST SITING THERE SMILING...

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY NIGGAZ FUCK WITH B-12 PERIOD... DUDE SEEMS LIKE A STRAIGHT SQUARE BUT HE TALKS ALOT OF SHIT AND NEVER GETS CHECKED IT SEEMS.. KINDA LIKE AWAX IN A WAY THATS PROLLY WHY THEY FUCK WITH EACHOTHER

Aug 17, 2006
pharoah said:
why you put dude out? i seen a youtube thing where dude was talking about how he gonna keep saying nigga and wasn't nobod gonna say nothing and it was a bunch of fools sitting there co signing
it's like this... i don't mind if someone brings a pistol in my studio. just ride your own beef cause i'm a walkin' search warrant (parole). now b-12 and i-rocc left the studio while hollow tip was writin' his verse. before he left he had no pistol. when he comes back he has 2 pistols in his poccet. now my thought is "cuz didn't have a weapon at first. he leaves and comes bacc with one. does he have a problem with me? is someone comin' here for him? or is this guy just hella fake and about to pull a cheddar bob?" so i pull him in my office and talk real calm to him and tell him put his shit in his raggedy ass van he was drivin'. dude is hella respectful and say's "okay, my bad". now when he get's outside he tells everyone to "come on ya'll" and they do. but now this mutha fucca is talkin' hella shit in his van about being a frisco blood and i just don't want a gangsta to have a gun. (checc all the dvd's that's out, hella niggas at Hot One'z is strapped cuz i don't care). i'm like WOW!!! hands or gun play b-12 can't win. but if i socc this fool up he pull's his gun. if he pulls his gun i blast first since my glocc is in a holster under my sweatshirt. BUT he's brought 8 witnesses with him. now i'm not gonna put a snitch jaccet on anyone that was there but i didn't create a situation to find out either. pop a nigga to find out who's solid? hell nah!!! so i ain't seen b-12 or smigg since. i didn't even know who smigg was until i seen his dvd with my studio in it. i don't like b-12. i don't know smigg. i fuccs with hollow all the time. last time i checced me and i-rocc was still cool but shit, that could have changed especially since i don't like his crew. ya feel me?

now all of Sac knew i keep hella pistols in the lab. my shit ain't cheap and it's gonna be hell for niggaz to hit me lookin' for a quicc come up. but the ATF hit me in feb of 2005. they hit 3 locations at one time that was listed to me. i'm sittin' in the fed car and the police say's "everyone is tellin' on you. they want you out the way. you know how many calls we got sayin' you are armed like the army in here?" well YT was in the lab writin when they kicced in the glass at the studio... i was in my lexus in citrus heights with like 25 undercover agents pullin' me to the ground. and they hit an apt. that was allegedly my safe house. guess what? all they found was some pistols that were all legal and registered to my security cheif. ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah they sent me back for about a year but on some "access to a firearm" shit. haters couldn't stop me and i'm still pushin' harder than most. this the shit niggaz gotta go thru in this music game.

Feb 22, 2006
pharoah said:
u mean them flunkies that was around him sippin on a 40oz?? lol
im bout 2 go watch dat again! lol

Nov 7, 2005
Bigg Craze said:
it's like this... i don't mind if someone brings a pistol in my studio. just ride your own beef cause i'm a walkin' search warrant (parole). now b-12 and i-rocc left the studio while hollow tip was writin' his verse. before he left he had no pistol. when he comes back he has 2 pistols in his poccet. now my thought is "cuz didn't have a weapon at first. he leaves and comes bacc with one. does he have a problem with me? is someone comin' here for him? or is this guy just hella fake and about to pull a cheddar bob?" so i pull him in my office and talk real calm to him and tell him put his shit in his raggedy ass van he was drivin'. dude is hella respectful and say's "okay, my bad". now when he get's outside he tells everyone to "come on ya'll" and they do. but now this mutha fucca is talkin' hella shit in his van about being a frisco blood and i just don't want a gangsta to have a gun. (checc all the dvd's that's out, hella niggas at Hot One'z is strapped cuz i don't care). i'm like WOW!!! hands or gun play b-12 can't win. but if i socc this fool up he pull's his gun. if he pulls his gun i blast first since my glocc is in a holster under my sweatshirt. BUT he's brought 8 witnesses with him. now i'm not gonna put a snitch jaccet on anyone that was there but i didn't create a situation to find out either. pop a nigga to find out who's solid? hell nah!!! so i ain't seen b-12 or smigg since. i didn't even know who smigg was until i seen his dvd with my studio in it. i don't like b-12. i don't know smigg. i fuccs with hollow all the time. last time i checced me and i-rocc was still cool but shit, that could have changed especially since i don't like his crew. ya feel me?

now all of Sac knew i keep hella pistols in the lab. my shit ain't cheap and it's gonna be hell for niggaz to hit me lookin' for a quicc come up. but the ATF hit me in feb of 2005. they hit 3 locations at one time that was listed to me. i'm sittin' in the fed car and the police say's "everyone is tellin' on you. they want you out the way. you know how many calls we got sayin' you are armed like the army in here?" well YT was in the lab writin when they kicced in the glass at the studio... i was in my lexus in citrus heights with like 25 undercover agents pullin' me to the ground. and they hit an apt. that was allegedly my safe house. guess what? all they found was some pistols that were all legal and registered to my security cheif. ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah they sent me back for about a year but on some "access to a firearm" shit. haters couldn't stop me and i'm still pushin' harder than most. this the shit niggaz gotta go thru in this music game.
you handled yourself like a real man. much respect to you and your crew.