Are you tired of 50cent long teeth ass?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
SOAK::GAME said:
lol for real... wuts wrong with these salt shakers today mane?!?! i don't like 50 cent as much as the next man, but you'lle never see me talk down on him...
Really...!

LOL...I'm no G-Unit soldier...but I'm not going to hate someone so often, or so hard, for SO LITTLE! He's done nothing to me...

If you don't like him...don't listen to the music. But to put down his facial features...why you checkin' him out so hard in the first place? :dead:

May 8, 2002
REdRUM said:
Really...!
If you don't like him...don't listen to the music. But to put down his facial features...why you checkin' him out so hard in the first place? :dead:
LMAO for real I dont pay enough attention to other guys face's to be all describin them. dimple jaw :confused: you sound more like a fag than a hater to me lol.

Feb 14, 2004
i wish 50 never caught a break...tired of his music all over the radios and shit. especially that pimp song or majic stick. i swear if i hear those songs again i'll throw my shoes at the wall!