ARE THESE GAY TENDENCIES??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
MiZnKoNsPiQuOz said:
LOL DAMN...I DONT REALLY THINK ITS "GAY" SHIT...SOME MEN ARE JUS MORE OBSERVANT AND THINK ABOUT THINGS LIKE THAT

those men are called gay.....i don't know any guy that talks about other guy's eye brows in depth, or even at ALL......lol.....

C

CinFul-1

That dude will probably send you an EMail asking to suck your Dick next, that dudes strait Gay Homie, "Dont drop the soap, Keep that shit on a rope!!!!". For Real that gut is a Fucking Butt Pirate!!!!

C

CinFul-1

Tim hit me up on the PM and did not like what I said on him, Tim sent that shit he is a fuckin Homosexual

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
LMAO!!!! ^^^^ WHAT kind of an apology is that???

It's just like sayin o sorry I fucked your wife dog, but if you think about she does have some good shit!.......WTF.....

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
rofl!!!!!!!@

quote from blight
Ive sat around talking about girls alot tho, you guys never have?
yes and i can RESPECT that. thats NATURAL. blight have NEVER saw a pic of you. if i showed it to a bunch of guys and said look at his skin its so smooth what would you think???????? if we made a bet that you dont use JERGENS but some other lotion what would you think?????? LMAO!!

@edj im reading his post now.

@the NEW artist like i told the other cat START USING LAYERS!!!!!!! if you are going to alter the pic of the son of god do so with flavor,taste and class.......i laughed when i saw it and i have NO PROBLEM with my pic being altered. none at all. what is DISTURBING is a bunch of guys sitting around making bets on if the next guys EYEBROWS are NATURAL............

hell i might even alter my pic just to get me back in tune with photoshop......

later

:H:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
@edj i see how he altered your pic as well.........GAY.........

if im on the net im not gonna look at pics of MEN.......if im going to look at something its going to be FEMALES. if im going to look at hips and curves its going to be from a female...if im going to look at eyebrows and hair and lips its going to be a FEMALE.......not a guy.......that cat is supposed to be a hardcore thug yet he and his boys are looking at pics of men making bets on eyebrows.......LMAO!!!!!!!

:dead:

:H:

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
THAT FOO' IS JUST A FAg. BE HE JEALOUS TOO CAUSE HE MAD CAUSE YOU SAID SOMETHIN' ABOUT BEIN' THE TIgHTEST OUT THE BAY OR SOME SHIT HE STRESSED ON ANOTHA POST.