Are there any more clubs 18+ in Frisco besides City Nights?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
I went to City Nights last night and it was alright but they didn't play any bay music. The only song they played was U and Dat but that beat is really from the south. They kept playing songs that aren't even on the radio anymore. I wanted to go dumb cause I was on that hyphy juice and I couldn't.

Is there any more clubs in frisco that go dumb?

Jan 25, 2006
Blue Cube was playing Bay songs last time i was there. They played some classic mac dre songs and some mo' shit. Played super hyphy and tell me when to go like 10 times the same night.

Jan 25, 2006
YoungL415 said:
I went to City Nights last night and it was alright but they didn't play any bay music. The only song they played was U and Dat but that beat is really from the south. They kept playing songs that aren't even on the radio anymore. I wanted to go dumb cause I was on that hyphy juice and I couldn't.

Is there any more clubs in frisco that go dumb?

was City Nights crackin though ??

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
^^^ i know huh?
just saying that shit sounds hella old.....
but i'm sure there was hella LOIN in that place......

Apr 4, 2005
^^^^what he said^^^^

i went on friday(against my will).....cause it was my best friend birthday......she didint wanna go either.....she wanted to go to that alpha party or dat shit in Sunnyvale dat Backside was DJ'in.....but the people we was wit was assholes and didnt wnna travel to somewhere they aint no how to get to...........dickheads......