Are there 2 different Rick Rock's?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I was watchin that Hitworks DVD and that Rick Rock (or Riq Roq, however you spell it) didnt look the same like the Rick ROck they profiled in The Source a few months back. One was Dark skinned (the source) the DVD cat was light skinned.... pull my coat to this so I can also be in the know..:eek:

Aug 16, 2002
Whats Craccin big Reece!! I stopped sleepin and swooped that album the shits fire! gonna swoop that Full Clip next!! Once again good lookin on those poster folkz my boy was hyped!!

GOTTI

May 13, 2002
Wait, Riq Roq (of Hitworks, 40's albums and Jay-Z's "Change The Game") is different from the Cosmic Slop Shop Rick Rock?

I'm hellllaaa confused...

--
HeX

Aug 5, 2002
There's 3 Rick Rock's that I know of:

1) The reggae dude

2) Riq Roq: this is folks. he is the one that put out the 51.50 cd's & runs hitworks.

3) Rick Rock: this is the cat that lays down the MAJOR slap! this is the Rick Rock that everyone is most familiar with.

it's confusing because both of the rap Rick's are based in Sacramento.

May 10, 2002
Leon Kage said:

it's confusing because both of the rap Rick's are based in Sacramento.
Are you sure?I think the Cosmic Slop Shop Rick is from Dallas if im not mistaken...

Wait, Riq Roq (of Hitworks, 40's albums and Jay-Z's "Change The Game") is different from the Cosmic Slop Shop Rick Rock?
I'm hellllaaa confused...

--
HeX

Yes you are...Rick Rock (not Riq Roq) did Jay-Z's shit...as well as 40's...

Aug 5, 2002
Purebred Hogg said:

Are you sure?I think the Cosmic Slop Shop Rick is from Dallas if im not mistaken...
You're mistaken. He's from the south, but not Dallas.

Rick Rock = Cosmic Slop Shop/The Federation/Super-Producer(Jay-Z, Fabolous, Angie Martinez, etc)

Riq Roq = Hitworks Studios/Riq's Fliq's/51.50/Arrogant-Bonafyde Records/Tupac "Thug Angel"

Both cats are based outta Sacramento, names pronounced the same but they're two different people.