Arabic Assassin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
He's arabic and has a cd called terrorist threats? I bet the FBI will be on this dudes ass. Arabs get no respect from me. Xzibit should pimp out this guys camel and put a flip down tv on it. maybe a detachable face deck in the basket on top. lol

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
azryda420 said:
He's arabic and has a cd called terrorist threats? I bet the FBI will be on this dudes ass. Arabs get no respect from me. Xzibit should pimp out this guys camel and put a flip down tv on it. maybe a detachable face deck in the basket on top. lol
Justa tad racist dont u think? Fuck outta here.

Jun 23, 2003
DaSlacker said:
Justa tad racist dont u think? Fuck outta here.

Maybe it was a bit harsh but I'm far from racist. I do feel that an arabic rapper with an album called "terrorist threats" is rather offensive to the american people, white, black, asian, hispanics etc. Maybe even a few other arabs who DO love this country would also be offended. I wouldn't have said anything about an arabic rapper if his album wasn't so controversial to even ME. I am very hard to offend too. If this guy had a brain he would realize that based on just the cover of this album we (americans) would not give it a listen, even with a gun to my head. And I rarely judge books by their covers.

TruRap said:
hmmm on his right looks like a twin tower building or some type of building no respect whatsoever for 9/11 fuck diz fool
I agree

DontMess said:
i dun think any arabics are gunna be working at airports anymore...especially baggage checking.
Probably not, if they do, don't think that everyone ain't watching there asses.

techn9nehq said:
Fuck this guy with a rubber mallet. There are some things that you just don't make light of and get away with.
I agree

Call me cocky or whatever. I'm not the one starting threads about non related shit. Such as this one or an eminem bus crash. Like another person mentioned, I don't think half the people that come here even know that this forum is one of many great places to surf on www.siccness.net . People do need to get the fuck out sometimes and post on other forums or at least surf them to get less clutter up in here.