Apparel no longer offered at Strange store...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2008
I already searched EBAY and they only have CD's, but im searching for FTI shirts as well as the "King, Clown, and G" tee...any suggestions"

Feb 12, 2006
The only one i want is the Tech work shirt but this cat on here wanted more than 50 dollars or something for a used shirt, i dont care how many times its been used, its clothing and its been worn so it should be alot less automatically.

Nov 10, 2006
^same here
I've been wanting the white snake/bat t-shirt for the longest time. I posted about it here in the forum and it was put back in the store, but you snipers bought them all up before I could get one.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Anyone know the difference between the FTI shirts that were given away at the beginning of the FTI campaign and the FTI shirts that were sold?

As I remember T.O'G. told me years ago at the setlist in warrensburg that he designed those shirts.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
That might be true, but the difference I'm thinking of is something else. It might just be a fluke but there is one thing I noticed in the design. Not that it matters though.

Fuck The Industry

Jun 9, 2007
I never got an FTI shirt... :(

but I did find it funny when I ordered a shirt last week that they gave me the "Killer" download for ordering it

btw, anybody order that "Beat You Up" shirt? if so does it say who the special guest is? lol

Sep 17, 2003
The shirts they gave away (have one in my closet) had more of an "advertisement" look on the back of them. Telling you to go to the website to find out more. It has a large letter "F" laying on its "back" with the words, "The Industry" below the letter.