APOLOGY TO THE SICCNESS COMMUNITY (NOT THE CLOWNS THO)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Killa tay might be the most delusional rapper on earth. This dude seriously believes he's smarter than anybody around him. Maybe in your shitty little world filled with losers and criminals.

INB4 "U ASSUMING AND (insert some shitty anecdote and non-sequitur idiom)"

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
its like ill say my bad even tho i wasnt wrong..just didnt play out how i planned.well played by Tay Capone....i consider any post from you a priveledge becuz not only are you so damn Mobby but you dont even care what anyone thinks everything u share is like a donation to the less fortunate

shame on the folks who disagree with u but keep propping u for fear of having to battle against your superior intellect....

Winner Tay Capone

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
its like ill say my bad even tho i wasnt wrong..just didnt play out how i planned.well played by Tay Capone....i consider any post from you a priveledge becuz not only are you so damn Mobby but you dont even care what anyone thinks everything u share is like a donation to the less fortunate

shame on the folks who disagree with u but keep propping u for fear of having to battle against your superior intellect....

Winner Tay Capone
The most dick suckingist post lol u can't be serio

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
^^ im 100 percent mc serio ....u disagree..you must be homosexual..but i dont care what u say cuz that would make me gay like you..and im 100percent heterosexual....but we can meet up and fight over this if u refuse to back down...learned that from the realest to ever log on here
Shit my bad... ill admit I'm probably not cut from the same cloth as you I don't want no problems

Jun 5, 2004
And no offense to tay, but for future referance, and this goes for everybody else everywhere and anywhere: its not the best idea to mention the number of pushups you do everyday if you are trying to sound serious in an arguement on the internet

Props: Defy and Defy