AP suggest he had affair with Vanessa Bryant

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
I dont know why folks think Vanessa Bryant is hot...she's pretty average.

thats one of my partners cousins...she was alright when we were younger...but to be honest I smashed some hotter bitches than her...not saying i wouldnt hit,cause I would. but in all honesty she hasnt gotten any better with time.

shit why you think Kobe was butt raping white pasty bitches from Coloradi?
Lol VB being the Benz meaning she can buy and sell both them bitchs.

Props: WXS STOMP3R
Aug 17, 2002
There are some wack ase chicms from oc that have gotten famous that's for sure. All these reality chicks are bunk compared to what's really out here. LC from mtv, VB and a slew of others. Not trying to say I wouldnt pounce on any of them, because I'm kind of a slime ball and I would, but these chicks don't come close to repping for the fine of bitches.

Dec 14, 2011
Sir, well maybe if AP9 had more of an affair with his rap career he wouldn't have to worry about pulling all of these Paris Hilton/Kim Kardashian antics.. which doesn't really work for dudes.

I mean seriously, sir.. When was the last time you heard of Ray J being relevant... How about the guy that boned Paris Hilton? That's right, sir... only the females come out on top in these situations.

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
Sir, well maybe if AP9 had more of an affair with his rap career he wouldn't have to worry about pulling all of these Paris Hilton/Kim Kardashian antics.. which doesn't really work for dudes.

I mean seriously, sir.. When was the last time you heard of Ray J being relevant... How about the guy that boned Paris Hilton? That's right, sir... only the females come out on top in these situations.
well played Sir.....

Props: BOLO