AP-9

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Man when I heard the 1st AP-9 album (Headshots) was sooo hapy with it! Im still bumpN' that shit! His second album came out a month ago I think (World-Wide Mob Figa) I want to know what the fuck happend.....! Mayn he came way better on "Headshots"! I was just woundering what yall thought about these 2 albums.

May 29, 2002
at first listen i was a little dissapointed with world wide mob figa but now i hella love that album. I can listen to it straight through. I would give headshotz a 9.5 and wwmf a 9.4/10. I cant wait to hear the new one.

I say just give worldwide mobfiga some more spins if you aint already. It will grow on you.

Jul 6, 2002
The beats on WWMF seemed to be rushed a little bit, dont get me wrong though it has some knockers. I think the Headshotz was put together alot better, Done Deal did a good as job on that album. Artists need to focus on puttin in quality time into there records. It seems that laltely all albums are rushed and put in the stores just to make some quick loot. In the long run they're gonna lose customers. People are gonna get tired of wastin money on half assed albums. Jus my opnion though!!!