AP.9- Reality Check vs. J. Stalin- Prenuptial Agreement

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AP.9- Reality Check or J. Stalin- Prenuptial Agreement

• AP.9- Reality Check

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • J. Stalin- Prenuptial Agreement

Votes: 41 66.1%

• Total voters
Aug 12, 2006
I'm taking AP.9 by a nose. I'm assuming most people are gonna go with Stalin. AP.9's beat selection was on point. And his flow was so raw on hella tracks. Not saying that Stalin's doesn't still get hella play in the whip though.

Jan 12, 2010
Ap had a all around better put together album. Watch out thou Stalin is the future. Some of stalins beats sound the same but Stalin spits like a camel. Boy is raw. Yo ap ne unreleased freako tracks.

Feb 15, 2006
NIGGA IT SHOULD BE PRE NUMP AND THE BROAD DAYLIGHT ALBUM,AP9 SHIT IS DOPE OFF TOP. BUT LETS COMPARE THESE ALBUMS THAT DROPPED ON THE SAME DAY.
I dunno if that would really be an apt comparison seeing as Preunup is J. Stalin's serious solo album that was a long time in the making, whereas Broad Daylight is more of a side project for Jacka.

Nov 23, 2009
Stalin go hard, and he is the future of the bay...but...i wasn't feelin the prenump, it had a bunch of ok shit on it. That jacka bd is slappin. Side project or not! Ap-9 shit was slappin way harder than the prenump too! Gas nation vol.1 is a classic, Stalin can do it again!

Jun 14, 2002
BUT WERE PRETTY GOOD ALBUMS,I GIVE IT TO PRENUP THO...I FELT REALITY CHECK HAD A LIL BIT BETTER PRODUCTION,BUT THERES MORE TRACKS ON THE PRENUP THAT I LISTEN TO THAN REALITY CHECK.

Apr 23, 2006
stalins ahit sounds the saem on everysong

like if you rearranged what verso was on what beat on that album it would not change the aslbum at all

AP9's shit was not up to staNDARD for the bay in 2009... alot of good shit dropped and his album just got overlooked in the long run... or short run because good rap is only popukar for like 15 minutes nowadays

Feb 8, 2003
Why is there always competition threads with verses this album this group type shit. Thats the reason thye bay wont blow up too many clowns on here try to turn everything into a competition thing between rappers or albums.

Why cant there just be a thread saying both albums are tight pick em up and leave it as that.

J. STALIN'S ALBUM IS OK, NOT BETTER THAN BEHALF OF THE STREETS TO ME. MAYBE I NEED TO SLAP IT A LIL MORE, IMMA SLAP IT ON MY WAY TO FRISCO TONITE, I GOT A 7hr DRIVE SO IM SURE IT'LL GET MAJOR PLAY .. HAVENT HEARD AP9 (NEVER REALLY GOT INTO ANY OF HIS SOLO PROJECTS) BUTALOT OF PEOPLE BEIN SAYIN STUFF ABOUT IT SO IMMA PEEP IT OUT

Apr 19, 2004
J. STALIN'S ALBUM IS OK, NOT BETTER THAN BEHALF OF THE STREETS TO ME. MAYBE I NEED TO SLAP IT A LIL MORE, IMMA SLAP IT ON MY WAY TO FRISCO TONITE, I GOT A 7hr DRIVE SO IM SURE IT'LL GET MAJOR PLAY .. HAVENT HEARD AP9 (NEVER REALLY GOT INTO ANY OF HIS SOLO PROJECTS) BUTALOT OF PEOPLE BEIN SAYIN STUFF ABOUT IT SO IMMA PEEP IT OUT
i had high hopes for an album like ON BEHALF OF THE STREETS also.. I think it was all those slappin ass Mechanix beats. with that being said, after a few listens, prenup grew on me real quick.

im diggin both albums, but give the edge to Stalin.