AP.9 Presents: Lil' Cyco "Get Money Have Heart"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2006
the lil cyco cd knocks dark beats good feat my only observatioon was yukmouth was not feat and the dvd was kinda short cyco nevertheless did his thing 8.5 of 10

Jan 4, 2003
www.bayundaground.com
that new Cyco is for sure worth your money. Great vocal job from the start to the end; nice production from RobLo, MindTrapp, Dj Pimp and others; dope guest appearances, plus some really nice artwork. Bonus DVD included. Cop that shit!

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
THE ALBUM IS OUTSTANDING. IF YOU LOVE THAT GANGSTA SHIT AND TIGHT WORDPLAY WITH KNOCKIN BEATS, THIS ALBUM IS THE ONE TO GRAB. I CANT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT IT. LIL CYCO WORKED ON IT FOR DAMN NEAR A YEAR AND REALLY CAME CORRECT WITH IT. THE CD IS SLAPPIN AND WELL WORTH COPPIN. THE DVD IS ALSO TIGHT WITH GREAT INTERVIEWS WITH AP9, C-BO, LIL CYCO AND YOUNG GASZ. MAKE SURE U CHECK OUT LIL CYCO'S GUCCI CADDY, THATS THE PIMPEST CAR I'VE EVER SEEN. 84 CADDY WITH CUSTOM PAINT AND GUCCI INTERIOR. THAT SHIT WAS WORTH THE PRICE OF THE CD ALONE. I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THIS WHOLE PROJECT AND ASSASSIN MASTERED IT PERFECTLY. TWO THUMBS WAY UP...

Jan 18, 2006
explosive mode 3 aint that tight, this one has better production, only complaint if any is 2 of the beats were used on other albums i like both on ap's albums. its a coo' 8/10.