Anyone wanna do a quik favor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2007
Got a bunch of tracks ready n dun with that been sittin out for awhile and now wanna put em up for free download...and wuz just thinkin it would be nice to have some visuals to go with it somewhere along the lines like a cover...maybe even go ahead n have a few hard disk copies printed up 2 pass out when im on my daily...
the traks are not really an album n not really a mixtape jus sumthin to get mahself out there and introduced to some producers...almost every beat is from soundclick so I was thinkin sumthin simple like "soundclick the album/mixtape w/e"
check the myspace for a feel of whats on it...I go by Nic Treez..
thanks in advance for the folks who wanna help out on this project

Jan 23, 2007
Trust me if I would if i owned all the beats and wuz tryin to flip a profit but since im jus tryin to get a foot in im hopin sum1 can hook it up with something ko...doesnt gotta b spectacular...now if u were local I'd say what it do wit a sac of that medical to keep ya mind right for this little project...

Now when I have an actual project worth goin all out on... lookin at the work you do and how clean it is...I would get at u the right way folks... believe this...