Anyone seen this shit?! SFPD Rap Album POWDER & THE FUNKY FRESH 5-0 CREW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yeah I remember someone made a thread on here about it. No lie, I want to hear it just to see what the Nick Peace beats are sounding like.

Apr 25, 2006
I have this somewhere...found it at a fleamarket and seen Nick Peace did some production and had to cop it(pun intended)...shit is garbage...beats where alright as i recall....I need to find this tho...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
A rapping cop probably wouldn't even meet a top 10 list in weirdest things seen in San Francisco..even in the 80s

a sf cop ended up being on bang bus or some wild ass shit like that i remember back, in TL at the station near pill hill safe to say SF has always just had some out of the ordinary shit happening around it

Nov 20, 2007
Yeah I remember someone made a thread on here about it. No lie, I want to hear it just to see what the Nick Peace beats are sounding like.
Yea that was me lol. But yea there's nothing special about it tho. I only found out about this cuz way back when nick peace had just started his website be had this in his songs he produced link but it was corny as fuck with sirens and silly shit.