anyone see the tonight show and saw Bosko????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2003
Shit I was watchin it and K-fed was doin a perfomance. and what caught me off guard was the singer looked like Bosko. than K-fed said somthing like "Hooked with Bosko". I was like dam thats some tight shit... anyone else catch it???

Feb 23, 2006
yea i saw the tonight show...when i seen k-fed performing...the first thing that came to my head was "aww man that foo YA BOY prolly wrote that" LOL

ive heard of bosko...im not really familiar with who he is

May 16, 2002
tyson said:
Shit I was watchin it and K-fed was doin a perfomance. and what caught me off guard was the singer looked like Bosko. than K-fed said somthing like "Hooked with Bosko"

Monstar said:
yea i saw the tonight show...when i seen k-fed performing...the first thing that came to my head was "aww man that foo YA BOY prolly wrote that" LOL

Those are the exact 2 things that came into my mind as I was watching this dreaded k-fed performance that night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFdk7qCpuQ0

May 5, 2002
Mr Ceza said:
Bosko is from Portland, fucks wit E-40, C-Bo, etc. Considered a veteran and a legend. Still doing his thing.
what track did those cats put out a few years back prolly around 98/99 and it goes...

"smobbin up in my ride up the portland trail/ city liiiiiifeee isss doo or diiiieeee/