Anyone remember that show Clash of the Champions?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2006
Any of ya'll remember that shit? I think it was like the WCW version of Saturday nights main event. It use to come on once in a while but they use to show it during the week too, not just on Saturdays. But since they only showed it every once in awhile and had some good matches on there, it was kinda like Saturday nights main event. Anyway who here remembers it, and what were some of your favorite matches/moments on there?

May 16, 2002
yeah it was pretty dope. it was on on like wednesdays mainly i think. i remember ric flair beat sting for a belt on one of them. pretty dope match if i remember correctly.

Feb 8, 2003
I saw every Clash Of tHE cHAMPIONS AND THERE WASNT ONE STAND OUT MOMENT FOR ME AT ALL. The only thing I can remember is when Rick Rude popped out a box and Beat the shit out of Sting for the US Title

Feb 22, 2006
man vince need to get his head out of his ass because wcw had some good p.p.v names like war game that will kick ass right now in wwe 2 ring with a cage that would rock o-yeah bring back clash of the champions

Feb 8, 2003
Do you remember WCW WORLD WAR iii when they had 3 rings? That shit was tight. and what about when Hogan and Macho Man had to fight the Dungeon of Doom in that 5 story cage.

Or what about that King Of The Cage match DDP had and David Arquette faggot ass crossed him and won the tittle in it

Dec 4, 2004
Carnage said:
Any of ya'll remember that shit? I think it was like the WCW version of Saturday nights main event. It use to come on once in a while but they use to show it during the week too, not just on Saturdays. But since they only showed it every once in awhile and had some good matches on there, it was kinda like Saturday nights main event. Anyway who here remembers it, and what were some of your favorite matches/moments on there?
I think it was every year and came on Tuesdays...it was like a PPV but they would show it on TBS for free...i cant remember shit that happened on em though.

Anyone remember WCW Worldwide? It use to come on at like 2am on Saturday nights on like channel 6, they would have jobbers wrestle on it and it was in a small arena with the ring on a spinning platform

Apr 22, 2006
haha hell yeah I remember WCW worldwide. Yeah it use to come Saturday nights late at night.

ES locc that's tight homie, but do you still have your tickets from Nitro and Clash of the champions saved up? lol...

And I remember that war games ppv they use to have in the WCW. That shit was coo as hell, yea the WWE needs to bring that shit back. A match like that would be off the hook if they had it today!!!