Anyone Listen to Keane???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
mafioso22 said:
yeah i do, like that ACID ROCK what they call it now (snow patrol, cold play etc)
Acid rock? You mean Piano rock?

"You know how I know you're gay? You listen to Coldplay"

lol Everytime I hear Coldplay now I think of that quote from 40yr Old Virgin. Snow Patrol is cool, besides them I really don't care for other bands in that genre of rock.

May 9, 2002
Nuttkase said:
Acid rock? You mean Piano rock?

"You know how I know you're gay? You listen to Coldplay"

lol Everytime I hear Coldplay now I think of that quote from 40yr Old Virgin. Snow Patrol is cool, besides them I really don't care for other bands in that genre of rock.
LOL@ Coldplay being Acid Rock...the fuck???

And i agree, piano rock is not my thing, but i can get into a few songs here and there.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol Yes, I know nothing about it, sorry you are right all knowing one.

Acid rock was a type of pschyedelic rock from the mid 60's until the early 70's. You are listening to PIANO ROCK, not Acid rock.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piano_rock#Modern_success_with_piano_rock

Go listen to some more Piano rock and miss us with that "Shows how much yall know about music" when you don't even know what the fuck YOU ARE listening to.

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
That style is basiclly like that, listen to COLDPLAY "clocks" tell me what diffrence is between those old songs from late 60's early 70's? Its just the way people are lableling them now, just like your so called "HYPHY MUSIC"
ive been in this industry for over 12yrs i know what iam talking about

Who also says KEANE is piano rock? myabe coldplay yes, but its how the music make you fell thats why people label it ACID ROCK

TBo01

Sicc OG
Apr 2, 2006
yeah mayne...keane is like one of the fewest rock shit i listen to.....they do have a nice sound....good lookin on the post man

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
mafioso22 said:
That style is basiclly like that, listen to COLDPLAY "clocks" tell me what diffrence is between those old songs from late 60's early 70's? Its just the way people are lableling them now, just like your so called "HYPHY MUSIC"
ive been in this industry for over 12yrs i know what iam talking about

Who also says KEANE is piano rock? myabe coldplay yes, but its how the music make you fell thats why people label it ACID ROCK
I guess we will have to just agree to disagree. It's really no big deal lol.

Oh yean, and I don't think you were aiming it at me but just as a blanket statement, but it's not my "hyphy music" I can't stand that crap lol.

And I've heard tons of people and sources (magazines, radio,etc) call Keane piano rock. They use a piano in quite a few of their songs so they are going to get called that.

Like I said it's whatever though, no big deal, I hate labeling music in the first place.

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
Everyone is the MUSIC BUSINESS is who iam referring to that lables that, me i dont care, if music sounds good then ill listen to it, but yes every1 has their own opinion about that. But to stick to subject, yes KEANE is a good group took me awhile to get into them i first thought theyll be U2 knock off, but they seem to have their own unique style