Anyone know what Droop-e charges for a beat???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2005
i tried to ask him on MySpace, but he never answered.....prolly figured i was a groupie or some shit......dont matter to me tho casue i get all my beats for free, and the majority of them are better than his......

Jan 17, 2006
Pioneer said:
i tried to ask him on MySpace, but he never answered.....prolly figured i was a groupie or some shit......dont matter to me tho casue i get all my beats for free, and the majority of them are better than his......
GEESE!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 17, 2006
HELLA people hate on droop-e beats, always bitchin bout how dey sound da same....BUT den when dey play dat shit and it slaps like da other ones, dey shut up

Apr 4, 2005
MAC DRIZZA said:
HELLA people hate on droop-e beats, always bitchin bout how dey sound da same....BUT den when dey play dat shit and it slaps like da other ones, dey shut up
nobody's doubting that his beats slap.....but if u heard da beats i fuck wit, u'd agree wit me......

Apr 4, 2005
i aint hatin on him, he's a young black brotha makin money.....no shame in dat.......and im one of the few people who see the actual genious in his beats.......all im sayin is i get better beats for free......