Anyone here play Crysis

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
if you do, your prolly decent with computers and you can prolly agree with me that the graphics on this game is sickkk. and i mean, sickkk

if you havent heard about it, google for some of the trailers - its one of the hottest games for pc cuz of the physics and lifelike gameplay

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
everytime i am at my friends house i play it,cause he is the only person i know on the planet earth that has a computer that plays that game to its full potential

Sep 12, 2002
lol yupp. i prolly had to spend 300 some bucks to be able to play that game, and its not even to full potential. but i think this game sets the standard for games to come.

Mar 5, 2006
SHIT ID WANT IT BUT MY COMP DOESNT HAVE TAHT GREAT OF A GRAPHICS CARD I HAD TO DOWNLOAD SUM SHIT TO PLAY COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE.. BUT I JUST BOUGHT A NEW LAPTOP SO MAYBE IT WILL SUPPORT IT ALTHOUGH IM NOT REALLY GOING TO BE USING IT FOR GAMES.. I REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME.

Sep 12, 2002
ill tell you right now. if its a laptop, you cant play crysis. its prolly one of the most intensive games out there in existence to date, theres no consumer computer that can even play it on the highest settings. gameplay is arite on this game, its just the realism and physics - so u gotta try it on a decent computer to get the full effects.

this is one of the demos out there. this is on youtube, but if u search u can find the HD version of it, and thats the sick one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6fL...is---cryengine-2-trailer-gdc2007-(q6fLHbniXCs