Anyone have nintendo games

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2002
Hey...i have a question for you...does your Nintendo keep doing that shit where it blinks on and off and sometimes you have to blow on the game and do all that weird shit with the reset button???...if it did and it doesn't anymore, how did you fix it?...i bought on of those pins that you put inside the Nintendo, the pins that actually read the game and it worked for a day and it stopped working...it started doing the blinking thing again...

Apr 25, 2002
the cartridges are probably dirty...i remember back in the day i made a liquid solution out of rubbing alcohol, dishwashing soap, and water and i would dip a qtip in it and use it to clean the disk of the cartridge...sounds ridiculous but shit worked for me

EsePincheAzteca said:
Hey...i have a question for you...does your Nintendo keep doing that shit where it blinks on and off and sometimes you have to blow on the game and do all that weird shit with the reset button???...if it did and it doesn't anymore, how did you fix it?...i bought on of those pins that you put inside the Nintendo, the pins that actually read the game and it worked for a day and it stopped working...it started doing the blinking thing again...

B

Blackjack 1577

There's a pawn shop near my pad that sells all kinds of old school Nintendo games. I'll check it out and see what they got and I'll let you know.

N*Sane

Sep 20, 2002
I have hella games for regular nintendo(sega geneseis, super nintendo)...

Final Fantasy
Karate Champ
Spider Man - Return Of The Sinister Six
GhostBusters II
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Super Off Road
The Guardian Legend
Marble Madness (sicc ass game)
Solomon's Key
Yoshi
Gyruss
CastleVania II - Simon's Quest
Tetris
Tetris II
Silent Service
Gauntlet II
Mega Man II
Mega Man 6
Nes Open - Tournament Golf
Super Mario Bros. 3
Xexyz
Heroes Of The Lance
Double Dragon II - The Revenge
Section-Z
Video Game Enhancer - Game Genie

if your interested, hit me up on them pms. I also have connections, controllers, and all that other shit. stay up...