anyone goto the San Jose show last night?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.money-tree.tv
it was cool.... fed gang, kinsmoke, nump, turf talk, don cisco, fabby ripped it up......

Everyone was in the building.

Keak, Husalah, jacka, Hoodstarz, Biaje, Mac & AK, Jiggsaw, Dirty Mackin, Regime members, Traxamillion, Gorilla Pits, Furious, Haji Springer .... there was a gang of others, just can't think of everyone....

Oct 12, 2005
Bow Down!!!! cool cool, give it up to my boy Bryson selfmade is on they husle fo sho! san jo got some up and coming cats selfmade, moneytree, official

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
Everybody was in that muthafucka... I got footage of that shit for my DVD. EPA showed up over 100 deep reppin for my young homies the Hoodstarz. We all hit the stage when the young homies got down...

Everybody that was scheduled to perform was there (HoodStarz, Mr. F.A.B., San Quinn, Keak Da Sneak etc...) I chopped it up wit JT The Bigga Figga, Devo from The Gamblaz, G-Stack from the Delinquents, Cellski, Killa Keise and the Killa Squad, Biaje, Hussalah and The Jacka, The Baby Face Assasins, Big Rich, Turf Talk, The Team, Furious, Bavgate, T.C., DJ Juice, J. Official, Metal Mouth Records, F.M. Blue, Dru Down, Pretty Black, Numskull, Money B., DJ Maniakal, Mad Idiots DJ Gio, DJ Escobar, DJ Tito Bell, DJ Karamel, Of course Big Von & everybody else I can't think of off top. fuck it, THE WHOLE DAM YAY... No funk from what I seen, and I was backstage the whole time filmin.

MTV was filmin the whole event for a On The Block Special so the Bay represented hands down...

Nov 15, 2005
MR. CLEEN said:
Everybody was in that muthafucka... I got footage of that shit for my DVD. EPA showed up over 100 deep reppin for my young homies the Hoodstarz. We all hit the stage when the young homies got down...

Everybody that was scheduled to perform was there (HoodStarz, Mr. F.A.B., San Quinn, Keak Da Sneak etc...) I chopped it up wit JT The Bigga Figga, Devo from The Gamblaz, G-Stack from the Delinquents, Cellski, Killa Keise and the Killa Squad, Biaje, Hussalah and The Jacka, The Baby Face Assasins, Big Rich, Turf Talk, The Team, Furious, Bavgate, T.C., DJ Juice, J. Official, Metal Mouth Records, F.M. Blue, Dru Down, Pretty Black, Numskull, Money B., DJ Maniakal, Mad Idiots DJ Gio, DJ Escobar, DJ Tito Bell, DJ Karamel, Of course Big Von & everybody else I can't think of off top. fuck it, THE WHOLE DAM YAY... No funk from what I seen, and I was backstage the whole time filmin.

MTV was filmin the whole event for a On The Block Special so the Bay represented hands down...
Tight. GOod news. That's a nice representation. Keep it movin'. One luv, one nation.

Oct 24, 2005
www.hatertuesday.com
the performers showing was out of hand. no joke every one and they moms was up in there. the only shitty thing was there were not as many people going dumb as i would have thought. the room was HUUUUUUUGE and even with a good amount of heads in there it was empty as shit...didn't have that hyphy live vibe that shows usually do. dont get me wrong shit still cracked Federation killed it. Fabby killed it. i got pics...ill get them up in a few.

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
funkybiznatch said:
the performers showing was out of hand. no joke every one and they moms was up in there. the only shitty thing was there were not as many people going dumb as i would have thought. the room was HUUUUUUUGE and even with a good amount of heads in there it was empty as shit...didn't have that hyphy live vibe that shows usually do. dont get me wrong shit still cracked Federation killed it. Fabby killed it. i got pics...ill get them up in a few.
Cool good lookin!

Nov 1, 2005
funkybiznatch said:
Shit was to ealry that why not that many people.....

The homie Scweez did his thang wit Fabby up on stage......

Mar 28, 2005
MONEY TREE said:
it was cool.... fed gang, kinsmoke, nump, turf talk, don cisco, fabby ripped it up......

Everyone was in the building.

Keak, Husalah, jacka, Hoodstarz, Biaje, Mac & AK, Jiggsaw, Dirty Mackin, Regime members, Traxamillion, Gorilla Pits, Furious, Haji Springer .... there was a gang of others, just can't think of everyone....
which regime members were there ?