Anyone else swooping up the new System Of A Down tommorow?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I am getting it tonight at midnight. I'll post up what I think about it tommorow.

I have heard two songs so far...

Cigaro- At first I didn't like it but it really grew on me, plus it is funny as fuck.

B.Y.O.B.- They got a video for this song and I think the song is sick as fuck.

I have liked all three of their other albums so I don't think this one will be any different.

Nuttkace

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
B-Buzz said:
Im kinda skeptical on it, but BYOB is fucking great. Lemme know what you think when you get it

Will do.

Just curious what did you think of their three other albums. I thought they were all great but I liked "Steal This Album" the most. Which is funny seeing it was made of the songs that didn't get put on Toxicity. But yeah like I said I really like all their albums so I am hoping this one is as good as the rest.

Nuttkace

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Ive got Steal This Album, and Ive listened to Toxicity a bunch of times. I like em both. Maybe I should go try and find STA cuz I havent listened to it in forever, maybe itll make me want the new one

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Oh shit....I guess I was off by a few days on the release date LMFAO.

The cd comes out May 17th, don't ask me where I got that it was coming today from LOL.

Oh well guess we will have to wait a little longer.

Nuttkace

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
^^^ lmao, when they first premiered it last month on the radio I tuned in right at the 'dancing in the desert' part, I was thinking 'oh shit, SOAD is turning into korn'. And then the whole 'Where the fuck where you???' part came in and thats been my new fav song ever since. I love how it transitions in the video between those parts, like how theyre in the club for the pop part and then hell breaks lose when the metal part kicks in.