anyone else hate project deadman

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2004
I remember back in October on the Hostile Takeover tour, I saw PDM live and I thought they completely sucked (probably one of 5 people that actually thought that). Mike E. Clark fell off, and Prozak as a rapper is worse than Benzino, Chingy, Dem Franchize Boyz and Mighty Casey combined.

Apr 21, 2003
ya i think they are fucking terrible... its no use complaining about it though. cuz they gonna be there when ya go.

except they werent there at the last tech show in lawrence.
it was awesome.

Feb 6, 2003
AaronDontezGr8t said:
Many people dislike them on this board but except the fact that they bring in a completely different crowd which makes Tech ALOT of money.
that different crowd loves the cock too
i yell at those fuckasses how much they suck and those queers qith their faces all icped get pissed
but whatev they can start shit with me im 6'7" 350

Sep 26, 2002
chemman14 said:
to see if anyone actually likes these fucks
so this is how much faith you have in strange music's business sense/taste in music. not puttin any words into your mouth but it seems like you dont' think they know a song from an asshole.

ofcourse there are people who like them.. why would they be on the tour/label for as long as they have been if no one paid to buy their cd's and come to the shows

sorry .. dont mean to come off so "offensive" but shit...