Anyone a single parent on the sicc?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Sad thing is, there are so many worthless women in this generation and I'd almost venture to say more than there have ever been. But I think that's largely because there have been so many worthless fathers to raise these women. A father is important to boys, but if the father is absent from the home for a little girl, she has a much more difficult time dealing with it growing up.

As I watched my kids walk off at the airport I realized: The worst thing about a divorce with joint custody is watching who you care about the most, leaving, with who you probably care about the least.

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
single dad full custody of 2 boys 6 and 4 theyre mom abandoned them last year..sorry ass bitch but they good daddy got em..
damn, she did your children likethat?

its all good... once a young boys breast feeding days are over, they dont need a punk bitch of a mother around.. just a strong father figure

im so drunk

::

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
that's crazy with not seeing your kids for that long, I couldn't do that shit.....I got my son every weekend and even that seems like not enough time, but at the same time I do like having my free time to do the single life shit. although having been raised by my mom and seeing my dad MAYBE once a month if not less I know that Family > Single Parent. I wish I could've had a family and not continued the single parent thing, but baby momma is a straight bitch, so split custody > hostile environment. Good luck with that shit.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
single dad full custody of 2 boys 6 and 4 theyre mom abandoned them last year..sorry ass bitch but they good daddy got em..
I just can't understand how someone can just abandon their own child(ren). My goddaughter's mom took off when she was like 6 months old or someshit.....the homie went ahead and got full custody and she ain't even bothered to come back and see her own daughter. I mean I see the kid like once or twice a month and I miss her, I just don't understand how the mom can just be coo off her own kid like that. same goes for fathers who take off, that shit does not compute.

Dec 25, 2003
bruh this nigga dont be fuckin up threads he just be on some other

nigga talk about drinking beer like its an achivement like what you finna do tomorrow

"If fortune favors me, drink beer"

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
man tell me about it..all i can assume is drugs..either that or your mentally ill which signs i didnt see at all being with her for 6 years..some people are just all bad i guess and i happened to have kids by one..

May 4, 2002
not a single parent but i have 2 kids and have been married for 7 year but have been with my wife for 12 years.

im glad i didnt procreate with a worthless female (no offense to anyone in this thread) but theres alot of worthless females. they might be fine as fuck but they lack morals and logic and do not care about anything but whats the new trend or whats hot and would rather neglect their kids to protect their image.

Jun 4, 2006
Sad thing is, there are so many worthless women in this generation and I'd almost venture to say more than there have ever been. But I think that's largely because there have been so many worthless fathers to raise these women. A father is important to boys, but if the father is absent from the home for a little girl, she has a much more difficult time dealing with it growing up.

As I watched my kids walk off at the airport I realized: The worst thing about a divorce with joint custody is watching who you care about the most, leaving, with who you probably care about the least.
Read that again and this is one of the realest thing I have ever read on the SICC!!!!!!!!!

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
that's crazy with not seeing your kids for that long, I couldn't do that shit.....I got my son every weekend and even that seems like not enough time, but at the same time I do like having my free time to do the single life shit. although having been raised by my mom and seeing my dad MAYBE once a month if not less I know that Family > Single Parent. I wish I could've had a family and not continued the single parent thing, but baby momma is a straight bitch, so split custody > hostile environment. Good luck with that shit.
Believe me, I hate it. This is the last year of that in theory though. I call them every single day and hope to make a trip out there if I can swing it between now and then. The best advice I got was from one of the pastor's at my church. He was saying that there might be arguments over custody and all that, but the boys will get to an age where they can choose who they want to live with and if I keep doing what I'm doing, I won't have to worry about how bad she wants the kids anymore. I think my kids already know the difference. My 3 year old said a grip of times for 3 weeks that he didn't want to go over there. Only thing that even kinda changed his mind was she told him that she would buy him toys once he got there and all he was excited about was getting new toys.

Side note, if you got a good woman, don't let your boys talk you out of being the best dude you can be for her and keep her close. I've had a couple good ones in my life and squandered those chances. Some dudes have a habit of talking their boys out of keeping a good woman and try and talk you into hittin the strip club and that type of stuff. Can't put a price on a down woman

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^word. And as a word of advice for any single parent: don't talk shit about the other parent to the child because the kid will remember that. although that in itself is hard when dealing with psycho bitches.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
^^ no doubt. That temptation is there on the daily. I sent over 2 grand out there in the 5 months she had them and flew out and bought them clothes and took them to sea world etc... and dropped a bunch of money altogether on that trip. When they were here, she sent a total of $240 bucks saying she didn't have money but she's going to vegas, buying new clothes etc... and said she couldn't afford to come visit them. Believe me I wanted to talk a gang of stuff about her but I bite my tongue. They'll make their own determinations about her when they're of age

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Chris sorry to hear about your divorce bro, i know you was trying to make it work.
As far as the increase in worthless women, I blame the media (music, reality tv, gossip shows). these broads watch this crap and expect us be a certain way. Women are losing who they need to be, and thats submissive to their man.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Thanks man. After all was said and done, I'm happily divorced. Not happy my kids are gone temporarily but I'll deal with that.

As far as the other thing you said, I place just as much blame on men. Who would want to be submissive to a dude that wants to play video games, go to the strip club, work a dead end job etc...? Men in this country aren't what they were in the 1950's. Fathers aren't raising kids, their kids aren't becoming the men they should be and reaching their potential. Girls are growing up without respectable men in their lives and trying to find the love they crave anywhere they can find it. If men were doing what they were supposed to be doing, I believe the women still would be too.

I read in a book that a study proved that there was a direct connection to the amount of physical contact (hugging, being kissed by their biological father etc...) and the age of their first period. The more contact they had, the later their period started on average. It really messes girls up to not have daddy around.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Chris sorry to hear about your divorce bro, i know you was trying to make it work.
As far as the increase in worthless women, I blame the media (music, reality tv, gossip shows). these broads watch this crap and expect us be a certain way. Women are losing who they need to be, and thats submissive to their man.
that post = #troof.

buncha overweight, ratchet ass bee zoos out there wondering why they can't get a man. cuz you got the game of life fucked up, bitch!