anybody tryin to battle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2002
^^^right on i don't really consider southcenter tukwilla.........
im up on the highway.....how much they paying at ross?

ps...im still trying to get in a battle before i shrivel up and die!!!!

Jul 14, 2003
www.BlueNoseMusic.ez4.us
ayo SAM SAVAGE squabbin ima give you all i CAN MANAGE//
bout to cause some BAND DAMAGE with my lyrical HAND CANNON//
i see you STAND ABANDONED while im yo DAMN COMPANION//
go make ya PLAN to leave me STRANDED out in the cold and empty HANDED//
then watch the mic get PLANTED in yo ass for RANTIN//

yo thought you wanted to battle homie? holla back, ill drop a verse tomorrow

A

All Out HOGG

^^^Thas wack as fuck...If u want a real battle sam...post a thread & well take bout

May 16, 2002
Umm... uhhh... let me see here... stick a bitch like a tree deer... and umm... leave em no leg stunted/ like I just got done watchin the Hunted/ comin up to Tommy lee a hundred miles and runnin/ the other way/ wonderin how the fuck you make blades/ with a rock, a shoestring, and a piece of yo' shit/ sharp enough to shave with?/ hey bitch shit I just got out of training with a pack of starvin pitbulls aimed to bite me in the strangest of places/ like last week I went to these races/ that were claimed to be one of the most exciting of engagements I could say I came to hang with/ but instead of amazement I was left gazin at the gayest of entaglements between asians and cops chasin with sirens blazin and eyes full of hater-ism/ thinkin damn "even on an empty street you in prison"/ what's with this?/ foolz must be trippin/ like they invincible with they shiftin screamin "hey look I'm the siccest"/ but fifties claiming all quickness/ when you be wishin you can slip thru the thickest of roadblocks/ show stops and now it's up the block to hoe-pop and buy some corndogs/ like a swarmin mob of low-cost car shows/ handin out flyers with directions to Arco/....

shit it's late. I'm about to go to bed. lol.