Anybody here from Woodland CA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
i got family in woodland........right down the street from the shelter(shelter's right infront of the Police Station).

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
the benefit of living in the central valley is............the free vegetables and fruits you can pick yourself anytime you feel like stopping on the side of the road to help yourself to fresh fruit. Cherry season is right around the corner and strawberries are already at home waiting to be eaten.
Heard Fresno has the best sweetest strawberries in the valley.

Everytime i think of Los Banos i think of COTTON....my pops use to work out there when i was younger and he would bring me with him on the weekends during the summer and all that i would see was nothing but white fields of cotton. Never knew cali grew so much cotton....

Sep 11, 2005
i got people in woodland, you should see that place now, about everybody that was crip walkin two weeks ago is hella jus about doin tha pogo an shit if u get me??? everybodys takin credit for bein tha 1st to wear girbauds an sayin that b-legits theyr mamas,cuzzins,brothers, mamas, a best friends weddings, dads, brother.....naw but its a cool town jus people try to hard to stunt an impress.....

Dec 25, 2003
Last time I was in Woodland, I fucked some skank and left as fast as I could.

I feared that if I hung around long enough, I would become a gang-bangin hick who also watches WWE.

Oct 13, 2004
LeScrapper said:
ive been to woodland hella times, 2 of my homies live out there so i can pay them a visit every now and then, anit shit to do out there besides go to sonic :)
Haha I've been wanting to see there house. Too far tho, I was thinking bout taking Amtrak.