ANYBODY GOT A RIDE FOR SALE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
WASSUP... WELL IM LOOKIN FOR A SCRAPER OR SOMFIN COO THAT RUNS... IN THA PRICE RANGE FRUM $1000- 2000 BUX... I NEED SOMFIN CHEAP JUST TO GET AROUND IN... SERIOUS RESPONSES ONLY...

Oct 13, 2003
RIX said:
WASSUP... WELL IM LOOKIN FOR A SCRAPER OR SOMFIN COO THAT RUNS... IN THA PRICE RANGE FRUM $1000- 2000 BUX... I NEED SOMFIN CHEAP JUST TO GET AROUND IN... SERIOUS RESPONSES ONLY...
DAMN. you get what you pay for homie. It might nont be the best thing to get a yucket cause you end up payin hella insurance for a shitty car. I can hook you up wid somethin though. What you preferably lookin for???

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
shit... a cutlass, a caprice, any kind of coo chevy, a lincoln town car/ a older camaro like a z28/ umm a cutlass, a le sabre, any coo lookin cadillac... hella shit man.. scraper style tho... or a monte carlo... there is alotta choices i found sum coo shit... but u kno...

Jun 27, 2002
i got a 1980 regal for sale....usually i let it go for like 1400...i'll give it to you for a grand....it needs to pass smog tho, 86,000 orignal miles...clean interior, a good car that needs some tlc....i hate to let it go but i gotta move on.

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
at mustynuts...i dont kno much about smog checks... what do i gotta do n how much do i gotta put into it to make it pass smog... what color etc...

Jun 27, 2002
its listed as platinum when it was painted, kinda silver with sparkles...i'll try and post up some pics

smog is the emissions....honestly i dont know what it would take, maight just be the catalytic converter which in only like $125 altogether...and that aint shit...i lost my l's a year ago and aint been able to drive, the car basically just needs registrations...i loved my regal man, it was my smooth cruiser....and its still a smooth as hella ride...

damn makin me wanna go home and fixer up my damn self just thinkin bout the good time i had in it...
i'll post up some pics dogg. like i say it has under 90k miles, kill switch, sunroof, already wired for beat, just connect the amp and speakers....interior is pretty damn clean for a 1980...no cuts, tears, fading etc...dash is in mint condition...seats are about a B- in condition, still, no rips tears etc...

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
damn man... dunno bout that smog shit... i got a question... wen u buy a car frum a private party... to u gotta register it in 5 day or less... do u gotta have insurance to do that or what? plus do u gotta pay sales tax too?

Jun 18, 2004
RIX said:
damn man... dunno bout that smog shit... i got a question... wen u buy a car frum a private party... to u gotta register it in 5 day or less... do u gotta have insurance to do that or what? plus do u gotta pay sales tax too?
In Cali you have to have proof of insurance to register it...you have to pay sales tax, but if the person you're getting the car from is cool, you can always have them put the price on the bill of sale much lower than the actual price so that the taxes are lower...I'm not sure how long you have to register it...but I'm pretty sure it's very soon after you buy it.

Apr 25, 2002
i got a '86 Cutlass Supreme that i'll cut loose for $750.
it might need a water pump and it does need a windshield wiper switch.interior's coo.gots two holes back by the back windshield from when they stole my 4x10's.all you'd have to do is throw 2 4x10's back in it.runs smooth tho.might wanna clean out the vaccuum hoses,but runs smooth.registerd till the 28th of this month,but they stole my back plate.it gots a little over 60,000 original miles.sky blue paint,but its original so its looks aged.you gotta smog it too.i dont wanna get rid of it but i need the money.i'll hook you up on the bill of sale price too,you wouldnt pay much....

i'll throw in two 12" Lanzars in a baffle board too....

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
im talkin bout scraper as in... somfin i can turn into a scraper u feel...

im down wit any fuckin impala, a caprice, a monte carlo, oldmobile's, cadillacs, lincolns, buicks, just shit that looks coo, big body cars are coo.... but looks aint really what imt tripin off of, i just want somfin that is gonnna get me place a to place b somfin i can slap sum daytons on, n put a lil knock in it, n enjoy tha road u feel... i aint got my l's no more they got suspended, but that aint stoppin me, so i aint tripin off legal shit, too many tickets n bullshit wit my l's so i dont really give a fuck no more...

AT SOLIDUS SNAKE THANKS FO YO HELP HOMEBOY... U GOT ANYTHING ELSE MAYN...