Anybody every play Power Stone2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 7, 2006
Topic
Made for Dreamcast back in 2000 by Capcom

like 6 different levels and maybe 14 different player to choose from. The levels were fully interactive...Fighting on top of a crashing warplane, or fighting in a tomb getting chased by an Indiana jones boulder. Playing field was littered with random weapons from swords to mopeds, to meteor showers. No round was ever the same with such options.

I was a beast on this game, i prayed for it to hit Xbox arcade live. No luck

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I doubt it'll get thrown onto XBLA any time soon.

That game use to be the shit and my buddy had both games.

If I had known what kind of following it was gonna have in the gaming world, I would have bought a few copies of both.

Most mom and pop game stores I go to have the game for like $80 for a hard copy, and burnt copies I've been told can fetch $20.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I never had a dreamcast but I always envied people who did for this game, it looked so fucking cool. I finally played that shit in like 04 or 05, it was still on slapmode.

Apr 8, 2005
reminds me of this old arcade game i used to play kinda. your these 2 martial arts type guys and you fight different things such as people or robot spiders. theres weapons to pick up such as guns and sticks, and even a rocket launcher. sometimes there are parts where you run down a hall and and you and the person you play with press a button at the same time, and you jump kick the bad guy together then keep running to the next room you have to fight in. anyone know what this is?

Oct 27, 2008
played the demo for the 1st one hella times. also never got around to buying it for some reason. wish i had though. i believe they released both 1&2 in the same package for ps2 & possibly xbox after awhile.. way after the dreamcasts demise.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
played the demo for the 1st one hella times. also never got around to buying it for some reason. wish i had though. i believe they released both 1&2 in the same package for ps2 & possibly xbox after awhile.. way after the dreamcasts demise.
Power Stone 2 came out on PS2, while the collection was put out on PSP.

I'd rather have a copy for my Dreamcast.

It's my favorite gaming system of all time.

I always wish the Shenmue 2 had come out on it before it fell under, because the XBOX version was never where that game was supposed to end up.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Shenmue was the over ambitious last nail in the coffin for Sega. Too costly to develop and it didn't sell enough units to recoup the money spent making it. They get my respect for taking chances on new and unusual IP's tho, especially on the Dreamcast(Seaman wtf lol).

Mar 12, 2010
reminds me of this old arcade game i used to play kinda. your these 2 martial arts type guys and you fight different things such as people or robot spiders. theres weapons to pick up such as guns and sticks, and even a rocket launcher. sometimes there are parts where you run down a hall and and you and the person you play with press a button at the same time, and you jump kick the bad guy together then keep running to the next room you have to fight in. anyone know what this is?
wasnt that one of the double dragon games???

Sep 7, 2006
id spend 3000 MS points to play this on xbox live! i swear im a monster on this game, i dont THINK anyone can touch me. They would prob worship me in Japan or something. I used to think the same way about my skills on fight night 3, till i got on live and cats started smacking me around like a red head stepchild

Oct 27, 2008
can you still get online with round 3???

dodging punches was so much easier in that game.. i can still do it & win in round 4, but i was untouchable in round 3. but that was only on ps2 that i played it, against ppl i knew.