ANY SURENOS OR SURENAS HIT ME UP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2005
surcaliman said:
I SAY THEY DONT BAN SMOKIE.LET HIM KEEP MAKING AN ASS OF HIMSELF AND KEEP MAKING HIS SIDE LOOK LAME.
thats true though lol his own side clowns him he thinks he knows more than everyone in the and they end up clowing him pobre wey lol

Nov 1, 2005
Withstood dudes wit Tecs, lifes regrets, and death threats/
real shit dog, itll make ya really hold ya breathe/
what u expect? talk about glamour and glitz/
my life consist of real dudes cockin back hammers to kick/
go to the slammer type shit, thats how we move... - JL ...FATBOY HAS SUM KIND OF IMAGINATION....

Oct 26, 2005
surcaliman said:
I SAY THEY DONT BAN SMOKIE.LET HIM KEEP MAKING AN ASS OF HIMSELF AND KEEP MAKING HIS SIDE LOOK LAME.

thats true though lol his own side clowns him he thinks he knows more than everyone and they end up clowing him pobre wey lol

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
surcaliman said:
Withstood dudes wit Tecs, lifes regrets, and death threats/
real shit dog, itll make ya really hold ya breathe/
what u expect? talk about glamour and glitz/
my life consist of real dudes cockin back hammers to kick/
go to the slammer type shit, thats how we move... - JL ...FATBOY HAS SUM KIND OF IMAGINATION....

oh damn....homie
dont hurt my feelings

Nov 1, 2005
JLMACN said:
oh damn....homie
dont hurt my feelings

I AINT TRYING TO HURT UR FEELING HOMEBOY.ITS JUST THAT UR PICTURE AND YOUR LYRICS DONT MATCH....LOL.LOOKS LIKE UR 15 AND U ALLREADY BEEN THREW ALL THAT DRAMA?....AND BY THE WAY,THIS A SOUTHERN CALI MUSIC FORUM,FOR SO-CAL RAPPERS...KICK ROCKS CAPULINA...