!!ANY SAC RAPPERS LOOKIN FOR BEATS!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SiN

Apr 19, 2004
www.sinrap.com
Yo whattup,
I am really lookin for some tight, chill rappers in the area to start buildin with. I been making beats for about six months now, and I've decided this is the career I want to get into. For that reason, I'm workin on a huge mix tape with all my beats and some skilled rappers to get that buzz goin. Anyway, I know there are fuckin tons of skilled rappers in that siccness who are lookin to get that buzz goin too, and this is a great way to do it. I go for that darker style, and the mix tape will be called "Blood Work Volume One: Soaked". I have a bunch of cats from around the country who are gonna be down, but I'd mostly like to get local people, so let me know if you're interested. I'm down for whatever, gotta lap top that I just copped with some ...umm illegally obtained software on it, some bomb ass weed, and a vaporizer, so let's fuckin make some rap music...
Anyone who is interested, drop me your info in this thread, on my celly at 9162335202, or my AIM at bqryu007. To check out my beats, here's my SoundClick, all the tracks off my "Violently Ill" album are new, so check those...
http://www.soundclick.com/sinister/