Any Replacement for Audio Galaxy?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
aye Audiogalaxy sent me an e-mail the other day that said they have a new program called Rhapsody* (Sp) -rap-so-d- is how its pronounced. but they said that it was gonna be free for three more months and then they were gonna start charging. but it wasnt bad it was like 19.95 for a year or fifty for a lifetime membership.

May 13, 2002
AnthonyCG said:
aye Audiogalaxy sent me an e-mail the other day that said they have a new program called Rhapsody* (Sp) -rap-so-d- is how its pronounced. but they said that it was gonna be free for three more months and then they were gonna start charging. but it wasnt bad it was like 19.95 for a year or fifty for a lifetime membership.
do you need a CC to sign up for the free trail? might have to get up on it..

Aug 18, 2002
Do you have a web address for Rhapsody? It's not Lycos Rhapsody the internet radio is it? We've all been waiting for Audiogalaxy to resurface somehow.

May 21, 2002
For doze that dont know.......

you should only install the kazaa lite version, as kazaa has loads of weird software that watches what you do on the internet.....

Click on the www.kazaalite.com and download it, Take the full version of kazaa off immediately....

Also Check out

www.slsk.org

I’ve been told it’s the most superior downloading music shit since Napster… not had chance to check it yet tho.......