Any real MC in the Bay ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2009
I listen to real hip hop shit, U know the Talib Kweli, Blu, and Mos Def kinda shit. I know the bay has Zion I and San Quinn which I also like, but can anyone recomend me some other good MC from the Bay ? And please dont give me Jacka or Mista FAB, their ok, just not the type of rappers I listen to. Can anyone help me out?

Rappers who kick knowledge on their music. Like Nas, Immortal Technique and those guys. There are rappers like Mac Dre, Jay-Z, Keak Da Sneak, and then there are MCs such as Nas, Blu, Talib Kweli, Zion I. Im just looking for some good hip hop from the Bay...
Keak Da Sneak n mac dre >> Blu

I fucks with Zioni and Kweli though

Anyways... Check out these..... The Living Legends (Murs, Scarub, Eligh, The Grouch, etc..), Hieroglyphics (Souls of mischieif, Del, PepLove, Casual), San Quinn, The Coup, Digital Underground,Ya Boy, The Frontline, Awolf, Locksmith, Krypto and Indo

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Blu's from LA, so is UNI. Just saying, they dope but if you looking for bay cats check out Hieroglyphics (Del, Opio, A-Plus, Causal, Phesto, Tajai, Domino, and Pep Love), Encore, Z Man, Living Legends (they a LA/Bay group with Murs, The Grouch, Bicasso, Eligh and a few more), Zion I and Bored Stiff (Equipto, Big Shawn, White Mike, P-Way, and more). If you want LA tho there's way more and I'd love list some for you to check out.

shame

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2004
I listen to real hip hop shit, U know the Talib Kweli, Blu, and Mos Def kinda shit. I know the bay has Zion I and San Quinn which I also like, but can anyone recomend me some other good MC from the Bay ? And please dont give me Jacka or Mista FAB, their ok, just not the type of rappers I listen to. Can anyone help me out?
Whats good...2 free albums available on my front page from the link below.

If you do get a chance to check them out let me know what you think man.

pz