Any Rapper Who Wants FREE UK Promo - Read This

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2009
Hi

I'm working on giving US rappers UK promo, on some Free Download mixtapes to promote US rappers in the UK!

In the past i've worked with the following on mixtapes:
Tre Mak
Grand Noble
XSF
K-Loc
Pablo Fetti
Green 2th
Young Marv
Haji Springer
So O.D.
Ramone Jones

and LOADS more big artists have sent me songs, the above were just the hosts!

I need any rappers out there to send me a song to [email protected]

In that email, i need you to tell me:
Your artist name
The track title
Who, if anyone, guests on the track
What CITY you are from - The tracks will go on mixtapes from our new 'Put On For My City' series, which has 20 tracks, from 20 different artists, all from the same city, to promote a CITY SCENE to a UK audience!

Thanks a lot for reading, and i look forward to hearing your tunes!

May 20, 2006
Who is gonna take an offer for some "free" promotion

"in the UK"

On April Fool's Day??????

Precinct Phantom this is as failed as the rappers that you "say" you've worked with...

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
British to English translation:

"I'm trying to put together a mixtape and don't want to have to buy verses, production, and tracks, so I'm going to re-word it so that it sounds like YOUR getting a good deal."

Mar 26, 2010
www.SoldierHard.com
i sent ya a track pimp with all the info!!! luved the last projects you released!!! you da man in the UK!!! if peoples not gonna take u up on this then, o well!!! drive on!!! not everyone here been to the UK pimp so u cant blame em!! but me knowin about it makes it all good!! i gotta stay global with it!!! theres not only dollars out there, i take euros, dinars, pasos too!!!

let me know when u droppin it!!!!

they go dummy in manchester!!!!! i had a blast!!!

Aug 6, 2009
Cheers dude, really liked the track!
That's def gonna be on the Vallejo mixtape.
We've got a Cousin Fik track on there, Mr. Manish, D-Boi (with Matt Blaque & El negro) and some more dope cats! Hope a couple rappers send me tracks!

Big Up Dregs One for paying attention to the post and sending me City Lights for the San Francisco tape. We've got Yarrow Slaps, Young Mix, Jay Ant and more on there! Should be heavy!

Like i say, if you want some free UK exposure on a mixtape, just send your track!

Aug 6, 2009
only putting out the songs if theres 20 other artist from the same city sending you songs?

thats what i took from that, if im wrong correct me and i'll send in a track
The mixtapes we are working on are 'Put On For My City' type mixtapes!

Since the UK seems to pay most attention to just the LA scene, or just the Compton scene, and they don't know about the Frisco scene, or Vallejo scene etc etc, the tapes highlight a whole city's sound, so we get 20 different artists from the same city and release a free download mixtape to promo that city's scene to a UK audience!

If we don't get 20 tracks, simply because the scene isn'tbig enough that artists don't send us songs, we will promote you on the ACross The Pond series, which promotes 20 different artists from all over the US to UK audiences, again, on a free download mixtape!