Any one in the DPH got any albums out?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
^ did you get that from.. shit.. forgot his name.. well, he had it for 8 bucks recently, was gonna swoop but it looked way too bootleggish for me!

Is it a good album then? Mr Regulator G sounds like a fucking generic rap name. He gotta be a fucking gangsta to pull that off.. Remind me of Serial Killa K.A.T..

Feb 9, 2005
all the albums I'm producing i did here in the heights right off Norwood: The Hard Hitters, Radar Tha Hoodstar, Big Malo's "Size Matters", Rob Da General's "World Order", Hessessy's "Heem the One and Only" & more, all being released this spring. get at me for more info

Apr 8, 2005
^ sounds like u got some hott shit comin, werent you the one that was postin up songs by that one fool "young jay" or sumthin, that shit was fire

Jan 1, 2006
DEL PASO HEIGHTS STAND THE FUCK UP!!! keep ya hustle tight P. we gon hafta hook up one day. holla at ya nig.

p.s. i got my first mix tape in the works. repin the heights and the whole sac all day!

Nov 23, 2004
Deepest Part of Hell BITCH!!!!

YOUNGMOE said:
HOGGLIFE records is based outta DPH

yes sirr!! but tha HOGGLIFE camp going world wide with this turf shit!!!!aint no stoppin now...HOGGLIFE GONNA BE IN YA HOODZ CONSTANTLY!!!!

Y.B. from tha heights. big unit and 4U2TRIP RECORDS iz out tha H my nigga A.STEELE out tha H wit them knockz!!!niggaz dont know!!!!my niggaz STARCITY RECORDS outa DPH..whatch how big this label gonna get!!! my nigga B-BAY from tha heights FIGNAYTION.....SHIT IM BLUNTED THA FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW......THERES MORE

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Stay tuned for the new OZ. Album & Mixtape, Flossalini Album & Mixtape/DVD, Lil Darrele got a new mixtape coming soon, and Street Kin(From Star City Records) got a new mixtape coming as well. I don't know Y.B personally but my cuzo just hooked me up with him. DPH is on fire right now, and can't do nothing else but spread. Plus Dre- D just got out so he's back in the lab as well. Holla at me [email protected]

Jan 1, 2006
hey floss, whats up wit that nigga derelle, he still got that orange fifty, that shit is clean as fuck. my nigga steve said he was tryna sell it.