Any of you got a DUI as a juvenile?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
I got some shitty luck, got pulled over last night about a block from my house for my tail light being out, and I had a couple beers before so the cop smelled it, plus he saw a 24 pack in my trunk. I told him I only had 1 beer about an hour before but I blew a 0.064. I got charged with a DUI, a minor in possession, and for being drunk.

Any juveniles in here ever been fucked like that? I'm 17 so this is a bit different than a regular DUI, I'm wondering what kind of fees I'm going to have to pay and what classes I'm going to have to take.

Dec 30, 2002
THat isn't necessarily true. You wil pay some big bucks but not necessarily 5 G's. Not true( necessarily ) about the community service hours.

Feb 9, 2003
I think that if you're lucky as in most cases (well not most cases, just my friends that got fucked by the cops for dui's) all you'll get is some classes and a fine of 300. But if you're not lucky they can take your car, charge you 5 g's (if it aint got insurance, maybe less if you got insurance) and you wont be able to drive until you're 21.

Jul 18, 2003
My old lady gust got done with this shit but she's 19. They took her license for 6 months, 75 hours of community service, and had to take 3 classes. Over all with all the fines I think she ended up paying about $2800.

Apr 25, 2002
my boy got one when he was 20...the thing is if your under 21 there's 0 tolorance so even if you have .000023 your fucked unless the cop is coo...and if the judge throws the book at you then you gettin fined real fat, and gon be doin some communtiy service, and your L's are chalked for a year...the fine and communtiy service is also determined by what county you live in...good luck homie

Apr 25, 2002
THA RIPPA said:
man why dont you two shut the fuck up i had this kid scared as shit
LMAO........HAHAHAHAHA.....

I think it's .03 for underagers in my state. I've heard of people gettin' fucked hard with underage DUI's, and I've also heard of people that didn't get it too bad. It'll depend on the judge......

Apr 25, 2002
2ill4u said:
^^^^^^^not true about the0.00000023 thing.

you have to blow a .01 for them to do anything...
if your not 21, legally your not suppose to be drinkin, there is 0 tolorance...you might get off if the cop is coo, but if you read the cali dmv book regardless of what your blood level is, you gettin a dui...

Feb 9, 2003
2ill4u is right, it is .01. Also word to the wise if you are ever caught under the influence DONT take a breathalizer, if you are given the choice take the piss test. By the time they drive you to take it and shit you're more than likely to be found clean. I've heard that alcohol leaves your body in an hour and the more time you waste the better your chances to walk away free.
http://www.ncadd.com/tsra/abstracts/101.html

May 12, 2002
Actually sjn14 that's some bad advice. They don't use piss tests anymore for alcohol, only for drugs like marijuana, so that's not an option. If you refuse to take the breathalizer test, you get extra fees (its an infraction). You do take a blood test after the arrest for the official level, and this happened about an hour after I got arrested, but I seriously doubt you could be found clean since alcohol breaks down about 0.01-0.02 an hour.

Jun 27, 2002
i was 14 when i got my first DUI, they caught me with 2 ounces of bomb and a trunk full of uzi's.....and a machete under the front seat, some c4 and a couple of old hand grenades.
I blew 2.6 and the legal limit was .08.....the D.A had to drop the whole case cause the cop forgot to read me my rights when I was arrested.