Any of yall copped the new Do or Die?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
just curious.. please leave feedback if you have.

Personally, I think its one of the best if not THE best album released in the past 3 years.

every track and I mean EVERY track is bangin.

May 24, 2002
i've had it since it came out....its a decent album...in my opinion theres no way in hell i could say its the tightest album of the year let alone the last 3 years. To me its only got a few bumpin tracks...they're pretty laid back cool trax. Twista is only on 1 song called Sex Appeal, which has been all over the net for the last year....so not really new.

A

All Out HOGG

Kyle said:
i think it's their weakest album BUT any Do Or Die album is gonna be tight. it's still worth gettin
I take it you haven't heard victory???

May 3, 2002
The new shit is good, it's better tha Victory, but I thought Victory was good too... Now that they took those Bone dissin' songs out the albums, they get alot more props from me...

I noticed though that usually only like half their CD is tight.. The other half is usually weak. Their first album had all tight songs on it, but Headz or Tailz had half the songs were weak. Victory again, half the songs were weak. This song is a little better, there are a couple of weak songs, but overall I would suggest this CD to anyone....

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Twista and Bone settled their problems a long time ago, but i don't know if Do Or Die and Bone are cool. check out 'Battlefields'
on Layzie Bone (L-Burna's album), somethin about - "fuck them Do Or Die niggas, bitch-ass niggaz can't do shit to me, with your fist up in The Source, weak ass nigggaz aint have no Victory". that was like a year and a bit ago though

K

knightridaz

so do or die aint dissin bone...........coo......i hope they make a track together.........that would be tight.........but other than "bustin back", they dont diss bone on other tracks........

May 1, 2002
Yung Buk is on the new shit... Twista is on it... Over all, its a better album than Victory, thats for sure... Not a must have album though... Its worth peepin for the Twista n Yung Buk tracks....

Im waitin on some Psycho Drama shit...