Any New Newz On T-Rock?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 28, 2003
I HEARD HE GOTZ $EVERAL ABLUM$ OUT BUT I HAVENT $EEN $HIT LATELY FROM HIM. HE WA$ $UPPO$E TO COME OUT WIT HI$ VER$ION OF ROCK $OLID. THE LAZT ALBUM I GOT I$ DECON 1 LYRICAL WARFARE.

Dec 4, 2004
^crazy.

I thought Defcon 1 was tight but he dedicates too much time to dissing HCP....shit there were like 3 skits and 4 songs dissing them on there.

Feb 28, 2005
Cesolito #1 said:
He has or in the progress of signing with Jermaine Dupri bc I saw his name in a profolio months ago.
That aint the same nigga.

They got some other bitch ass nigga from GA that call himself T-Rock too. JD got a compilation album out and the first song got Daz Dillinger and "T-Rock" on it and believe me nigga that aint the same T-Rock.

Dec 4, 2004
IntenseFear said:
That aint the same nigga.

They got some other bitch ass nigga from GA that call himself T-Rock too. JD got a compilation album out and the first song got Daz Dillinger and "T-Rock" on it and believe me nigga that aint the same T-Rock.
you know what, I remember that song, and I remember downloading it thinkin i was gonna hear Daz and this T-Rock that we know, but never hearin em come on the track...didnt know there was a 2nd guy named T Rock, and JD bein from Atlanta, thats weird....