Any labels in KC looking for NEW TALENT??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2004
Yo bullit do you have anything that you recorded?.... that someone can hear cuz thats where ya start

ive been rapping since like 1988 and only got sighned last year but i didnt agree with how they wanted to do bizz so we i left them and they let me go also now i hear that all the peeps that were involved is livin in a homeless shelter hahahahahah .......... "but so is life"

now i own a promo comany called Tru Two Life what ya gotta do is do any show you can even if its a free show and if you where born with the gift it will show on stage thats what lables look fer anyone can sound good on a hard copy stage is what makes you .... need to know how you react to the croud and how they react to you

Jun 22, 2004
Dude I am looking to get signed in like 2 years.... I wanna get a couple connections now.... so when im ready to make this thang pop ill have my feet on the ground.
-sam

Nov 14, 2002
Hey I've got a few songs that I did on the kareoke machine and I was wondering if anyone out there like Travis, or maybe Don Juan would want to sign me for now and wait two years before I come through with anything....

Anyone?

Jun 22, 2004
"Put your tracks up on soundclick. As soon as you hit the top 50 the labels will be drooling over you. Trust me, I just got signed to LaFace." - Triple 3

Hey man are you 4real. Cause Im gonna put a few songs up on my soundclick in a couple months. But If they did good.... Would lables want me? But i dont wanna be signed this young if they do.
-sam

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
sam42004 said:
"Put your tracks up on soundclick. As soon as you hit the top 50 the labels will be drooling over you. Trust me, I just got signed to LaFace." - Triple 3

Hey man are you 4real. Cause Im gonna put a few songs up on my soundclick in a couple months. But If they did good.... Would lables want me? But i dont wanna be signed this young if they do.
-sam

yea my boy says...thats how...chingy got signed....cause he was #1...for like 2 weeks straight...and it really impressed....Ludacris...

mayne thats crazy...i couldnt believe it..

Jun 22, 2004
WOW. I didnt know big names looked at that list. So shit man famous rappers and shit could be listen to your music..... that'd be crazy.
-sam