Any college students here?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
M-1 said:
USC ...aka The University of Spoiled Children...haha..I know you've heard that one Trojan
Heard that one and many more, but I ain't even near spoiled so shit like that brushes right off.

I'm representing USC also to the fullest. The rivalry w/ UCLA gets old though. It's cool for football and b-ball games but beyond that it's just stupid. I got folks and family that go / have gone to both schools. Both schools shine in different areas, depends on the person which is better.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Cheeze said:

Heard that one and many more, but I ain't even near spoiled so shit like that brushes right off.

I'm representing USC also to the fullest. The rivalry w/ UCLA gets old though. It's cool for football and b-ball games but beyond that it's just stupid. I got folks and family that go / have gone to both schools. Both schools shine in different areas, depends on the person which is better.
sorry if you took that the wrong way G....I think that whole thing gets old too..I think rivalry is good, but when it results in people fighting over that shit, it's lame, way lame....so it's all love, shit since we're all in LA, we should all hook up and see a show sometime

N

Napalm

AKRON MUTHAFUCKIN UNIVERSITY I START TOMARROW.
FUCK KENT STATE./ WE OHIOS CHAMPS

THE ROBBER