any body wanna battle???????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
i spit like a hollow tip/i smoke tha dip/and choke a simpe/if he want to trip/like that nigga on grindin/i got clipse/i love to trip/wit tha heat i skip/two nine millimetaz/on my hip/i'll hit yo ass so damn quick/fuckin yo moma on her neez/while i rub tha clit/bitch ass niggaz make me so damn sicc/no blood or crip/jus that thug shit/we mug quick/dump slugz quick/are we can go to tha handz/i love it.................to anybody want to battle come wit.itz not a thang,and i don't even flow........

-SI

Jun 23, 2002
ur a queer /we dont accept people like you around here/im havin your lil sister suck my dick while i drink a beer/

u take a deep throat but dont gag/u dont like pussy but prefer men in drag/by my definition that makes u a fag/hidin from females lookin for an ass to tag/gizz drippin down your crack/loads shot all over you back/shut the fuck up cuz your momma licks my chotah for crack/
i hit fine ass freaks/ ur lickin cum from between butt cheaks / you aint never dumped slugs your shit is weak

May 8, 2002
While amateurs keep on simpin
Mook Mangla P keeps on Pimpin.
And while some suckas might try to flow
They some bitches-
I ain't afraid to let em know.
Squares come a dime a dozen
Most come frontin
Like they shit buzzin,
But I flip them like a zip
Don't gang bang, Never net crip,
Just brake them for they scrillions
And fatten up they lip.
So when you catch one on to the chin
Best understand the mess you in
Cause I don't give two shits
What part of yo mark ass
My sucka smackin fist hits.
You is a loose rectumed little queer
Who couldn't make a rhyme
Cause you paralyzed by fear
And your funky momma couldn't save you now
Go suck some dick-
Just like she taught you how.

And I don't flow, either. It's just after I saw ant-amosscity's pathetic rhymes, I realized that even an illterate mule could do better. Keep working at it.

mentaly ill/ my nigga be from tha hillz/watch yo backk/and dump tha strapz/like van dam it'z time to kill/sa/i mean si/u can't feel/cuzz thiz shit iz real/i beat yo ass three time/put yo in yo face/a drop kick yo in yo grill/si/you need to chill/slap dick ass nigga/talkin shit/dick in tha botty asss nigga/anit never had thoughtz to killlll/man thiz shit iz ill............................

si listen here/my nigga u pump no fear/you speakin on whut you learn from experence/and i know that real clear/my nigga thiz iz a nother year/folllow/by a nother/i know you want to c tha next/but keep talkin/u gon get smuthered/and u know i pop a stap/ i pop one at yo back/in other word/i fuck yo mom and stole all yo scratch/my nigga yo can't rap/si /continue to shhot crapz/nigga like that/i'm toooooooooo much fo yall j catz.

Apr 25, 2002
www.strictlystackin.com
HAHAHAHA MUTHAFUCKAS SPITTEN SOME SHIT. TIGHT TIGHT. IM A TRY AND DOIN MY THIZZLE THOUGH. I'M A FIRST TIMER AT THIS BUT HERE IT GO:

THIS IS FOR THAT LAST FLOW ABOVE^^^

COWARD MAFUCKA, BLAST A FOO IN THE BACK?
BE A MAN LITTLE MARK, ARE YOU SCARED TO GET SLAPPED?

WHAT YOU KNOW BOUT ANAMOCITY? UPSET WITH MOMMA?
YOU LOVE TO THUG ON THE NET, BUT AINT NEVER SEEN NO DRAMA.

MAYNE I STAY SPITTEN LIKE A LAMMA, THAT LYRIKAL TERRORIST.
UNTOUCHABLE ARSONIST, YALL SUCKAS BEWARE OF THIS.

ANONAMISS GET OUT THE SICNESS, PLAY WITH YOUR BOYS
POKE MANGLA , GAY SI, AND THEM NINE INCH TOYS.

I RIP DECOYS, SHIT ON YOUR CLICK WIT AUTOMATICS
TEAR YOUR BITCH A NEW HOLE LEAVEN HER DRIPPIN AND ECSTATIC.

ARE YA'LL READY FOR THE STATIC? I BOMB ON SITE.
BATTLE MANIAC, REPLY IF YOU THINK YOU TITE.

AINT NUTHIN NICE, THE LAST OF A DYIN BREED.
YOUNG VDIZZLE, COME TEST I'LL LEAVE YOU CHOKEN ON SEED.

GHOST

WANT MORE BUY MY SHIT COMIN SOON. NOTHIN BUT HEATERS, SAN JO BAYSTYLE. BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THE SOLO COMING LATER ON THIS YEAR.

ALSO BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR MY TRACK ON MY BOYS SHIT "CALI BLOCK TALES" ON M.A.E. MUSIC COMING LATER THIS YEAR TOO.

1 LUV TO THE REAL
EAT A DICK TO THE FAKE

yo young v-deeznutz/it sound like when you was spittin flowz/u was gettin fuck in tha butt/yo girl firends a slut/ripin niggaz chest open/and stickin niggaz/fo whut?/any reason/yo niggaz got me started/now it'z kill seasonz/cuz in tha muthafuckin bay/it'z real freezin/strickly stackin nutz in yo mouth /kill season.

u don't even have to ask/u probley have a x-cal/but my nigga you don't blast/i make nigga move to tha back of tha bus/like outkast/my forecast fo today/iz about to rain/on yo punk ass/think you got a deal/but it bout to change/cuz u don't make cents/how tha fuck u make dollaz/nigga thiz west oakland aconrz projects /i holla/u niggaz look at ant-a-mosscity/ AND THINKIN YOU POPIN YO COLLA/BUT NIGGA THIZ THA YAY/NIGGA I DON'T PLAY/ANT-A-MOSSCITY BEEN IN THA STREEETZ/AND I'M GOIN TO STAY UNTIL MY GRAVE/I'LL BEAT A NIGGA DOWN LIKE A MUTHAFUCCIN SLAVE/ x-galiber/u don't want to battle/cuz yo azz iz hella gay/unless u really want to/my nig it's ok/ to:x-galiberANT-A-MOSSCITY :x