Any body know if Too Short performs at the vh1 Honary Hip Hop Awards

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i've gone every year but each year its gotten bigger and bigger, last year i was shut out and even big named rappers were only allowed one guest, it was wack. i find out if i get my tickets tomorrow

Oct 28, 2003
I assume Fab and Snoop and since Nelly has a new album out, him too...By the way Short should say Fuck it and do Freaky Tales...remind the nation that he started that shit.

Feb 19, 2008
kid rock does one set...hella fuckin gay....

Hip hop entrepreneur and producer Luke Campbell took the stage to introduce Too $hort. Luke talked about how he set the stage and paved the way for Too $hort to become the artist he is today. Also paying homage to Too $hort, Kid Rock gave a thrilling performance of "Life Is Too Short." Lil John got low with "Shake That Monkey" followed by a duet with Bun B of the electric "Blow the Whistle." After an intro performance of "The Ghetto" by Scarface, Too $hort got the crowd on their feet with "Gettin' It" and "Money In The Ghetto."