@ant a mosscity!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2002
this fool is a punk he aint from sac i live in placer county and i was locked up and his name is carved in the waiting room for court he's sraight lieing to be sicc.all i gotta say is that your a punk and josh bean would tear you up acting like you from sac.this is all real and your over here faking that shit,dont tell me it's not you because aint noone else gonna be so dumb enough to have there name ant a mosscity sorry dogg i pulled that hoe card but i cant let it go with out saying.

whut nigga?????

thiz iz ant-a-mosscity bitchhhh.....who up here wolfin on my name?/nigga youll get deltwit real quick.speak yo name,bitch this iz ant-a-mocsscity bitch.whutz really nigga????fake ass poodles,jus want sumthin to yap about,bout u know whut, i'll be out real soon,and we gon see whutz whut nigga....ANT-A-MOSSCITY :devious:

Jun 11, 2002
punk ass faker !

yeah i know you know ill fuck you up like i cant find you.im right outside your door if you wanna start some funk,dont be postin sac if you aint from from it smell that trick.and what the fuck doe's ant a mosscity mean stop ridin the lynch tip biatch.

Jun 11, 2002
checd this shit you p.m me and ill give you my mother fuckin adress well see your little bitch ass wnna be black ass your only brown cause the doctor smeered you with shit triack

I SEND YO ASS A PM NOW IT'S AFFICAL BITCH,ITZ YO TIME NIGGA,WATCH YO SELF.ON THA MOB BITCH. FAKE ASS.ROCKLIN ASS WIHTE BOY,YOU AINT EVEN BLACK,I KNOW U WISH YOU WERE,BUT YOU BROUGHT ALL THIZ SHIT TO YO SELF,YOU SHOULDN'T NEVER FUCK WIT A NIGGA LIKE ME,AND BY THA WAY FUCK YOU YO CLICK,ROCKLIN,AND ALL PLACER COUNTY,THIZ THA YAY BITCH,STR8GH WEST O-A-K-L-N-D ACRON 10TH AND ADLINE,NIGGA W.S.O FUCK YOU AND DIE SLOW................