another jacker!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I sent him $30 in April..i bought T-Nutty & dubee new albums..& he got the cash 1 or 2 weeks after i sent them but i havent got shit yet..he reply to my emails & he say hes gonna send them but i dont think he is gonna do that.....let me know if u have done deals with him before..i think he is on this board

William Chais
1 Stasia Dr.
Novato, CA 94947
USA

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
i think i might have sold him something before.. OR

he might have wanted to trade me or something, but never sent anything first so the deal never went down..

i'm not sure, but his e-mail looks very familiar

there so many people on here thatare down to trade, but flake big time and never send shit out.. and u don't hear from them for about a month or two and when u do it's the same situation..

Apr 25, 2002
He's flaked on buying from things from me before I believe...

We'll wait and see if he responds to this thread, if not I'll throw him on the faulty traders list.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Im right here folx...at t-mac, im just a lazy bastard, ur cds are still sealed and on my desk...sorry to all tha folx who i made a faulty move to, that aint right of me, and i respect ya'll for keepin it cool...im honestly sorry...so t-mac, theyre mailed out tomorrow, last promise.

Apr 25, 2002
^ok, u have said that 3 or 4 times before so i hope u really going to do that now..all i can do is wait..
get back @ me when u have sent it then