Angels signed Hamilton on a 5yr deal.... WOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
we addressed our pitching already by getting blanton,right-hander starter Hanson, & relievers Burnett, Madson

it iz wut it iz....

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
So Cal just don't get it.

$$$$=/=rings

^^^^well if money doesnt equal rings then we should have multiple championships here in SD! padres are notorious for not paying their players or spending money to get good ones! dumb statement man shoulda said money doesnt always equal rings...money helps though...what team has 27 championships,the most of any team? hmm the one who always has the highest payroll,the Yankees! think before you type!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
we addressed our pitching already by getting blanton,right-hander starter Hanson, & relievers Burnett, Madson

it iz wut it iz....
Blanton is garbage, Hanson isnt too great either lol 12-5 record and a 4.29 era last year, and getting hurt again, madson isnt great and is coming off TJ surgery and was inconsistent with the phillies

plugging holes with garbage doesnt really make a difference lol

Feb 12, 2004
^^^^well if money doesnt equal rings then we should have multiple championships here in SD! padres are notorious for not paying their players or spending money to get good ones! dumb statement man shoulda said money doesnt always equal rings...money helps though...what team has 27 championships,the most of any team? hmm the one who always has the highest payroll,the Yankees! think before you type!
You guys had horrible ownership and horrible fanbase. Obviously you guys can't keep your players with 100 people in the stadium for home games. How many world series have the Yankees won in the last 10 years with the highest payroll in baseball EVERY year? 1.

All I meant by that quote was splurging on the "sexy" free agents doesn't guarantee winning. Invest within, grow your players and most importantly KEEP them. Even the Yankees themselves are cutting payroll.

Last edited:
Props: IronLungs420

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
lol @ in 12 paying pujols, wilson and getting greinke = no playoffs

if u havent noticed, weve made up for that with 2 outta the last 3 titles :)

fuck the bitch ass angels and faggot ass dodgers
the giants may have the last few series fucker...

but in 02 the Angels still snatched that elusive world series ring from barry bonds...with some scrubs...

and still aint got a run back on the big stage...

thats gotta be why you dont like the Angels fucking chree

Props: Unk1ne
Pitching will be an issue though letting go of ervin santana, and letting greinke slip away.

But that offense is stacked to name a few Pujols, Hamilton, Trout, Trumbo they're going to have a lot of POP in that line up no doubt.

And what has been winning championships these past few years, good solid starting pitching with a bullpen to close out. Angels, Yankees, and Dodgers don't even bring up and develop their players as of recent years, they're just dropping tons of $$$$$ on free agents i've witnessed.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
You guys had horrible ownership and horrible fanbase. Obviously you guys can't keep your players with 100 people in the stadium for home games. How many world series have the Yankees won in the last 10 years with the highest payroll in baseball EVERY year? 1.

All I meant by that quote was splurging on the "sexy" free agents doesn't guarantee winning. Invest within, grow your players and most importantly KEEP them. Even the Yankees themselves are cutting payroll.

i like how you take a random "10 years" just because the giants have won 2 championships recently but before that first one how long has it been since they got a ring? now my turn to pick a random year..."how many world series have the yankees won in the last 100 years with the highest payroll in baseball in EVERY year?"...now you do the math.....Money helps that is my whole point,you said it doesnt equal championships in your orignial post....Numbers DONT lie and they say it DAMN sure helps thats a FACT

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
You guys had horrible ownership and horrible fanbase. Obviously you guys can't keep your players with 100 people in the stadium for home games.

HA! this statement make me laugh cause i know obviously you dont live in SD so you dont know how it works down here....im born and raised in Dago...you wanna know why alot of people here dont go to games and support the Pads sometimes? BECAUSE the padres ownership DO NOT PAY THEYRE PLAYERS! goes back to my orginal point! SPENDING MONEY ON GOOD PLAYERS MATTERS!..you think if we had Puljos here the sits would be empty? hell naw...right now attendance is low..why? who do we have on our team? fucking triple A players! trust me on this one....you say theres "100"(okaay) people in the stadium...for the reason i said above,people dont want to spend money on a ticket to see no name players with no talent to win games

May 6, 2002
I don't like what Moreno has done to the Angels, but whatever, I'm still a fan.

We used to have THE (not one of the, but THE) best farm system in the league and it's bled dry now...

I don't care that Santana is gone now. He's fallen off big time...

I still think the A's have a chance to top us in 2013.
Hoping we can at least grab a wild card spot...

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Everyone keeps forgetting about Pujols being in this lineup too? Or did I miss something? Either way, baseball contracts are so overblown these days. Hamilton seems like he misses a lot of games with injury too. No guarantees in any sport, especially baseball. I'm just pissed the Dodgers are spending so much money and I still don't feel like they will even win the division for some reason

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
I don't like what Moreno has done to the Angels, but whatever, I'm still a fan.

We used to have THE (not one of the, but THE) best farm system in the league and it's bled dry now...

I don't care that Santana is gone now. He's fallen off big time...

I still think the A's have a chance to top us in 2013.
Hoping we can at least grab a wild card spot...
i think A's will finish 2nd to us they wont b having all those walkoff wins this yr plus i think Albert wont Struggle as bad as last yr since this will be his 2nd year in AL so he kinda learned pitchers after first 2 months of a season an Josh knows AL pitchers only thing i stress is Bullpen