ANGE-N-JESS "Double Trouble"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

skarface

CEO of Main Vein Sikness
May 24, 2002
www.projectaffiliated.com
ANGE-N-JESS "DOUBLE TROUBLE" Update

Here is a list of stores that have our CD. Most of them you can visit and request a listening copy. If you know of any stores in your area that are not listed below, please let us know their name, address and phone # if possible. All store info you might have is greatly appreciated. Much love and respect to all the homeboys and homegirls.

Respectfully,

Angel "Skarface" Hernandez
------------------------------------------------------------------------
REPLAY RECORDS, MANTECA, CA.

C4 RECORDS, MANTECA, CA.

HUNTER STREET URBAN WEAR, STOCKTON, CA.

TOWER RECORDS, STOCKTON, CA.

TOWER RECORDS/WATT AVE., SACRAMENTO, CA.

THE BEAT, SACRAMENTO, CA.

AMOEBA MUSIC, BERKLEY, CA.

RASPUTINS, BERKLEY, CA.

QUIK STOP/LINCOLN BLVD., TRACY, CA.

TOWER RECORDS, DUBLIN, CA.

TOWER RECORDS, CONCORD, CA.

UNDERDOG RECORDS & CD'S, PITTSBURG, CA.

Jul 27, 2005
The homie MATT from West side Tracy said he's gonna hit you guys up tonight for some copies. I'ma get them and Put them in the "209 music source" shop. I heard its a Solid album. Cant wait to hear it.

skarface

CEO of Main Vein Sikness
May 24, 2002
@ Homboy Rap Team, I have'nt got at "No Love" is that his contact info you placed underneath your message. If it is, I will holla at him. Thanks for the reference.

@ Valley Ent, Yeah it's a solid album, thanx for puttin' it up on the 209 music source shop.

Respectfully, Ange.

skarface

CEO of Main Vein Sikness
May 24, 2002
@ Red, thanx for the compliment. we knew the world has been fiendin' to hear some new Project Affiliated shit, we got a couple of other projects brewing and most likely will be hitting the streets the first quarter of 2006. "Homegirls" was a song we felt needed to be on the album, it just went with the whole layout.

Respectfully,

Ange.

skarface

CEO of Main Vein Sikness
May 24, 2002
STORE UPDATE
Yesterday, we took a lil trip down to the "559" and placed the CD at "Palaminos" in Visalia. They have a lot of Raider and 49er stuff there, if your ever in the area go and check it out. They have a real nice store and it's Chicano owned! Much love and respect to the homegirl Reyna.

We also swung through Hanford and placed the CD at "Music Trend", they will be shooting some copies to their store in Porterville, so it should be available in both places.

Apr 26, 2002
www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com
<< serio that homegirlz track is the shhhh....i dont get tired of hearing that track....
and the head turner of the album is COME CORRECT << if you havent heard that track...you gotz too

<< Snippets coming when i can get to it :)