Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
If you want to download music there are a ton of music downloading apps or for albums just use google. Search for the artist - album title and like megaupload and you will find albums to download straight to your phone.

Oct 23, 2009
WTF, Verizon is getting rid of their new every 2 because of the ghey ass iPhone....man fuck that, leave it at ATT then.

Verizon officials have confirmed what SmartMoney was told by Verizon sales reps at a number of stores around the country: The company is ending its popular "New Every Two" program, which offers Verizon subscribers a credit of $30 to $100 toward a new phone every two years. As of Jan. 16, the company will stop offering the credit to new customers and won't re-enroll current customers in the program after their next New Every Two upgrade. The cell carrier is also putting the brakes on its permissive early upgrade policy, store representatives confirmed.

All of this adds up to more out-of-pocket costs for Verizon customers. With the New Every Two perk, a longtime customer with a $100 credit could get the iPhone4 for $99.99 – half off its new-subscriber price of $199.99. When the program ends, new subscribers will no longer be eligible for those discounts. Existing customers will lose the perk when they renew their contracts (unless they renew before Jan. 16—but that date is well before iPhone orders will be taken). And with the end of the early upgrade program, customers who were previously eligible for discounted phones as early as 13 months into a two-year contract will now have to wait 20 months to get a new phone at the promotional new-customer price instead of retail (for the iPhone, that's currently a difference of $400).

The move comes as millions of cell customers are expected to jump to Verizon, now that the company has the highly-sought iPhone4. And none of them will be able to squeeze in before the company changes its policies, because the iPhone won't be available for new customers until Feb. 10. If Apple keeps its current new-phone release habits, customers who sign a new Verizon contract in February will be locked out of preferred pricing for later models until three months after Apple releases a new model in July 2012.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704803604576077882199261422.html

Jan 9, 2009
the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly

WTF
hard reset is the only solution?
i dont even download shit on this phone. i got three apps. no ringtones or none of that shit because i just did a hard reset when i was havin issues that was solved by buying a new battery.

Dec 4, 2006
the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly

WTF
hard reset is the only solution?
i dont even download shit on this phone. i got three apps. no ringtones or none of that shit because i just did a hard reset when i was havin issues that was solved by buying a new battery.
is your phone rooted?

if so..you might need to flash new gapps...

Jan 9, 2009
what is rooted? i keep seein that in android forums.

i didnt "Root" it if that somthin special. its just a regular g1 with the shit that came with it.

i keep gettin this fucking the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly..

i cant hear my calls. people can hear me. i can only hear them on speakerphone...

Feb 12, 2004
So everything was going great with my droid x until the last fews day. Sometimes i'll be listening to Pandora and it'll starts geekin out and plays then pauses then plays, etc repeating the process. Sometimes the app will close itself down. I noticed this usually happens when I turn my phone horizontally. Also, lately my "Music" options have been popping up after I unlock my screen even though I don't ever go in there. Any ideas?