Andrea Bocelli

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
I like R&B a lot. I like andrea bocelli because he got a tight ass voice. A mix between pop and opera. Folks be trippin off me because I dig this dude but if u feel me on a MUSICAL aspect i know most yall would appreciate his voice and music he puts out. Its just something about his music i can dig. Whether its english, italian, french or whatever i dont give a shit. Andrea Bocelli doing his thing and I dig it. Especially when its givin me points with some of the bitches ive been with. Putting on the romantic mood if you know what im sayin. Who else be listening to him?

Feb 21, 2006
North Vallejo said:
oh yea and i remeber kickin it wit this mexican beezy because i threw on his music where majority he singing in spanish and......you know the rest....use ur imagination!!
yea dude...i got play from a mexican beezy from throwin his shit on!! Amore is a pretty solid album.

Apr 10, 2006
Thats crazy that i see this thread.... i was watchin an old episode of the Sopranos Last night and they kept playing this dudes music in the backround while Toy was eatin dinner and what not......My Gir was like thats Andrea Boccelli or whoever...Just an interestin coincidence...